[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long will it take Disney to declare the prequels non-canon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: jarjar.jpg (95 KB, 590x400) Image search: [Google]
jarjar.jpg
95 KB, 590x400
How long will it take Disney to declare the prequels non-canon and remake them?

And what will they be about senpai?
>>
>>62793035
They will be about jar jar being a sith lord as initially planned.
>>
already did by not putting anything of the prequels on the new movies
>>
Prequels are fine

Tryharder reddit
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 743x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 743x436
I honestly don't get the prequel bitchfesting continuing to this day. Yeah I'll admit they ain't good (although the 3rd is hysterical) and I don't care much for them, but do they really fuck up shit that bad for the series? I mean, mideclorians are dumb but I just ignore that shit
>>
>>62793104
answered your own question
>>
how long will it to take for disney to stop shilling exclusively on this fucking board
>>
>>62793115
>we want the 4chan money
>>
>>62793080
There are gungans in the new movie.
>>
>>62793091
>>62793104
The prequels are as bad as people make them out to be. It's easy to pass it off as meme hate, but it's actually that bad. Even ignoring the excessive cgi and flashy lightsaber fights that people here don't like, the actual story in all three movies makes so little sense its insane.
>>
>>62793104

If you just ignore them, then of course they don't fuck shit up. If you don't ignore them, then they're a travesty and negatively affect the series.
>>
>>62793115
When will you not be a paranoid faggot?
>>
>>62793147
show me and I'm talking the final movie or trailers not some art
>>
>>62793131
>>62793157
shills fuck off. and if you're not shills, fuck off anyways because star wars is fucking garbage
>>
>>62793104
Acting is boring, bad early CGI makes for sterile scenes, plot is who fucking cares

it's like a bad fanfiction script, there's noting good in it, it's all pottery and bling bang zoom IT'S GOT LIGHTSAYBAHS KIDS

i mean they're not physically painful to watch, it's just dumb and pointless. Putting them next to such a solid original series just makes them look a hundred times worse though
>>
They're are a few scenes in that new star shit thing at disney land so never.
>>
>>62793196

> Being so disrespectful towards Disney's™ intellectual property, a key part of America's heritage.
>>
>>62793196
Fucking tryhards
>>
>>62793104
SW fans are literally autistic as fuck motherfuckers obsessed over the same fucking movie, some of them for decades. They are the original Neets.
They make weeabos seem completely normal.

The Phantom Menace was their own Holocaust.

In my opinion they are forgettable, had they come out in the original order episode V would had been remembered as the "good" one in the franchise.

I mean Maze Runner and Episode IV are just as good as each other, the only difference is that SW was an achievement at the time while Maze Runner is your average Hollywood CGI shit fest.

I did not remember anything about EP2 outside the sand meme, and Yoda fighting like Speedy Gonzales after watching it the first time.
SW is pretty shitty as a whole. EP VII looks mediocre and they are going to go on with these movies until EP X or they could even go further with this shit.
>>
Daily reminder that the average person enjoys the prequels, they each got an A- with audiences according to CinemaScore. There's a reason they haven't been tossed to the way side and instead are advertised with the rest of the OT, in equal proportion, in center-aisle marquees and such. It's because they sell on par with the OT, and your average person who isn't a fat nerd values them without bias and without parroting.
>>
>>62794630
>normies like the prequels, that means they're good
What happened to you, /tv/?
>>
>>62794726
Star Wars is a big property. There isn't anything about it demanding heated argument, criticism, or analysis. It's meant to please a large crowd and entertain a family.

It was never made for the people who get autistic about it, who discuss it like it's something important.

The kind of derision, and the language and logic put into the derision, about what's at its core entertainment, is fucking stupid. Watch movies made for adults and made for this kind of scrutiny.
>>
>>62794787
You mustn't avert your eyes, anon.
>>
>>62793104
they're mediocre but not terrible. sw autists are just overdramatic.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.