[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPOLINE AT THE ZOO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1439205312615.jpg (89 KB, 656x338) Image search: [Google]
1439205312615.jpg
89 KB, 656x338
MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPOLINE AT THE ZOO
>>
THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON
>>
IN THE MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE
>>
>>62789970

someBODY ONCE TOLD ME CVCKS WERE KIND OF LONELY, I AINT THE BIGGEST GUY IN THE THREAD

HE WAS LOOKING KIND DUMB WITH HIS FINGER AND HIS THUMB IN THE SHAPE OF AN "O" ON HIS BELT HEAD
>>
WHEN I WAS
>>
We washed ourselves in nergasplud, and all the mongols two.
>>
>>62789970

WE WASHED OURSELVES IN BIGGER BLOOD AND ALL THE MONGREL'S POO
>>
TAKING OUT THE ZIONIST JEW BY JEW BY JEW
>>
ANOTHER TURNING POINT, A FORK STUCK IN THE ROAD
>>
OH BABY THERE AINT NO MOUNTAIN HIIIIGH ENOUGH AINT NO VALLEY LOOOOOW ENOUGH AINT NO RIVER WIIIIDE ENOUGH....
>>
>>62789970
What did he mean by this?
>>
Literally /pol/ the character.
>>
WELLLLLLL HE AINT MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY
>>
>>62791680
>>
File: ed norton eyebrows.gif (1 MB, 288x314) Image search: [Google]
ed norton eyebrows.gif
1 MB, 288x314
>mfw this scene
>>
SOME FOLKS ARE BORN
>>
>>62789970
You still here, Goodyear?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.