[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Its all for you What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: itsallforyou.jpg (53 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
itsallforyou.jpg
53 KB, 960x540
>Its all for you

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>62788910
She meant,
>sit booboo sit, good dog
>>
>>62788910
>What did she mean by this?
No idea, family.
>>
>didn't get pussy out as well

not satan worthy to be honest
>>
>>62789333
Misogynist pls go
>>
>>62789240
woof

its actually Ubu
>>
>>62789368
christian pls go
>>
Why did the sequels sick so hard? Was it the lack of peck?
>>
>>62788910

The remake was better tobh fa m
>>
>>62789420
Sup millenial
>>
>>62789447

I was born in 1973
>>
>>62789505
Post birth certificate or gtfo
>>
>>62789402
what, 2's fucking great.
>>
>>62789586
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>62789528

So you can steal my identity? I'm not old enough to dupe
>>
>>62789619
Hell yeah. Angsty teen realizing he's the ultimate badass with an army at his command. Tell me you wouldn't go balls deep and fuck the world
>>
>>62789586
It's good. But it lacks something... action maybe?

That young actor was good looking (i'm not gay). I like his performance.

The third movie is the one I really like. With that creepy crucified Jesus sculpture and Damien's monologue.
>>
>>62788910
Girls typically say this to me when I'm fucking them. Maybe they fucked.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.