[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone remember a horror movie or maybe a dark comedy taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1447372356498.png (920 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
1447372356498.png
920 KB, 480x357
Does anyone remember a horror movie or maybe a dark comedy taking place in some gothic mansion home to a supernatural family. In the movie there is a Mistress and a male submissive in a gimp suit or some sort of BDSM wear and he doesn't talk the whole time. At some point the main character comes face to face with him alone and the dude looks retarded and he makes this really loud honking laughter at him. The sub's name was real weird it was like Humbert or Hubert or something similar. At one point in the movie I clearly remember the Dom saying something like "Settle down Humbert!"
>>
>>62786633
bump cause i cant find it fucking anywhere
>>
Almost sounds like the first season of American Horror Story, when did this come out, or when did you see it?
>>
Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior
>>
Pretty sure it is Prometheus.
>>
File: 1446764799932.jpg (73 KB, 629x622) Image search: [Google]
1446764799932.jpg
73 KB, 629x622
The haunted mansion with eddie murphy
>>
>>62786633
People under the stairs?
>>
>>62787182
I've seen the first two seasons of AHS but I don't think that's it because the only gimp is Tate or that gay guy and there is a retard with a dumb laugh but they weren't the same character and there was never an actual submissive in it.
>>
>>62787558
I thought that might be it but I can't rememember a scene with the laugh. Was there a scene like that in that movie?
>>
File: peopleunderthestairs2-1.jpg (51 KB, 639x341) Image search: [Google]
peopleunderthestairs2-1.jpg
51 KB, 639x341
>>62787680
this guy comes to mind, he didnt know how to speak.
>>
this was the couple, they had locked they daughter and a bunch of freaks in their basement

Also they had a rottweiler
>>
>>62787701
>>62787768
>>62787558
Yeah I remember Roach and I just realized how I got confused. I think I mixed up three different characters. Dad is the gimp Roach is the mute and one of the inbred kids must be the honker. Thanks a lot, guys!. Hopefully I never have back to /tv/ again
>>
>>62787815
Leave before it's too late for you
>>
Since this is a what's that movie thread.

I remembered a movie randomly the other day. I watched it over 10 years ago. All i remember is it was snowy and 3 guys find a lot of money in the snow and one is broke as fuck but the leader won't give him any of it because it's too risky or something but he offers him 40 dollars
>>
/tv/: where posting a thread vaguely describing a movie whose name you can't remember is considered top quality
>>
>>62787920
That sounds like A Simple Plan.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.