[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paul Dano sings Classic Man on Jimmy Fallon https://www.yout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: pauldanofallon.jpg (236 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pauldanofallon.jpg
236 KB, 1920x1080
Paul Dano sings Classic Man on Jimmy Fallon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8zWs0V1eco&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>62773425
Classic
>>
LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!!
>>
>>62773425
We memed to hard
>>
>>62773425
dano pls go
>>
jimmy fallon is such a tool
>>
>>62773425
Why does Paul Dano always get type cast as the wimpy bad guy who deserves a beating?
>>
>>62774032
If you know fuck all about this board, you'd know we attract /ck/ alcoholic closet homo pedo shit posters. Fallon belongs here.
>>
classic dano
>>
Plastic volcano
>>
>>62773425
how come I hear some nigger's voice instead of paul dano's?
>>
Classic dano is classic
>>
anyone else looking forward to seeing me, uh I mean Paul Dano (classic amirite guys?) in that new War & Peace series on BBC One?
>>
>>62774820
he didn't play a bad guy except from 12 years.
>>
>>62775163
Prisoners
>>
>>62775163
Well anyway why does he get beat up so much?
>>
File: Paul dano.jpg (108 KB, 938x1250) Image search: [Google]
Paul dano.jpg
108 KB, 938x1250
I saw Paul Dano at a liqour store in Los Angeles yesterday.
I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and snapping his fingers in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like 3 bottles of Côtes du Ventoux in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent the head from over-refining,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a term to describe wine. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying "Right so" and striking a contemplative look.
>>
File: Classic.jpg (219 KB, 1538x1040) Image search: [Google]
Classic.jpg
219 KB, 1538x1040
>>62773425

DANO CONFIRMED FOR BROWSING /TV/
>>
CLASSIC

Paul browses /tv/
Someone post the dano shit posting reflection picture
>>
>>62775163
He didn't play a bad guy in that time traveling movie. Looper, I think? I can't remember. Bruce Willis and that Joseph guy were in it.
>>
>>62775050
underrated post
>>
cool fake vid homie :^)
>>
>>62775502
He was technically a bad guy but he was too inept to be a threat
>>
>>62773425
Based Paul Dano bringing the class. Is there anything he can't do?
>>
File: icarus_72.jpg (116 KB, 502x700) Image search: [Google]
icarus_72.jpg
116 KB, 502x700
>>62774032
>We memed to hard
Like Icarus flying too close to the sun...
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.