[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a the music is way louder than the dialogue so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1437575046716.png (117 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1437575046716.png
117 KB, 900x900
>it's a the music is way louder than the dialogue so you have to turn it down when the music starts or everyone will hear and then back up when the talking starts because you can't hear it avi
>>
File: file.png (188 KB, 1132x570) Image search: [Google]
file.png
188 KB, 1132x570
whoops
>>
>>62773030
>it's an anon stays up all night complaining on /tv/ thread
>>
for years I've wished DVDs would've had a separate audio track for night mode, where the dialog is much louder than everything else

it probably would have saved the industry
>>
>trying to watch movie
>there's a lawnmower outside
>>
>>62773662
>implying we're all fat nerds watching movies on a computer

>not curling up with bae on the couch

shiggy
>>
>>62773030
Just change the music volume in the movie's settings menu dumbass
>>
>>62774021
all media players/TVs worth their salt have an option for audio normalization
>>
>>62773030
>what is normalize
>>
>>62773662
>Having to remove all dynamic range becaue audio engineers are too lazy to properly balance shit anymore.

What kind of audio you want, senpai?
>>
>>62773985
>friend wants to watch of a movie on his Xbox
>lawnmower music starts playing
Seriously, what the fuck is inside those things? That same night he turned the system over because "it gets too hot" and it sounded like a lawnmower running over gravel, and when he took the disc out it look like someone knifed it. I'm afraid to touch them now.
>>
File: krusty.jpg (73 KB, 1160x900) Image search: [Google]
krusty.jpg
73 KB, 1160x900
>the scene is so tense everyone mumbles or whispers to each other and you have to turn the volume up
>but then SUDDENLY THEY'RE ANGRY AND THEY SHOUT WITHOUT WARNING CALLING EACH OTHER FUCKING SHIT-ASS CUNTS AS LOUDLY AS THEY CAN
Thanks, thanks a lot. People probably heard that three houses away.
I listen to a lot of podcasts where people do that too. I wish people spoke loudly and cursed quietly.
>>
File: 4579438736.jpg (131 KB, 1275x710) Image search: [Google]
4579438736.jpg
131 KB, 1275x710
That fucking scene in Looper where the guy shoots his gun by accident in a fucking big ass room, holy shit I thought I had that shit enabled but forgot, volume was blasting, made me jump so hard
>>
>Have 6GB TV rip
>forced audio boost in MPC-HC
>DFX Audio booster on half

>still sounds quiet as fuck
why does this constantly happen
>>
>>62774306
"That podium is so problematic. Ugh!"
>>
>>62774088
>normalize
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>62775044
kekked
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.