[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the Jews at the Oscars hate Leo? He has been releasing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
Why do the Jews at the Oscars hate Leo?

He has been releasing hit after hit for over a decade straight. THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!
>>
something happened behind the Hollywood scenes over the years
I bet they wanted to destroy his career but let him act but on the condition that he'd never receive an Oscar no matter how good he was
>>
>>62772850
He's gonna fucking kill himself when Revenant doesn't get him shit.
>>
Maybe he just is second best actor.
>>
He can't act for shit
>>
File: sfaf.jpg (13 KB, 378x181) Image search: [Google]
sfaf.jpg
13 KB, 378x181
>>62772902
>>
He doesn't shout hard enough.
>>
>>62772850
Why do people always say this while ignoring the ones who actually won the oscar instead

He isn't as good as many others, especially british actors with theatre background.
>>
>>62772850
>Leo dies
>they give him oscars on every hit movie he's ever done
>>
>>62772946
Show me one of them that can release Blood Diamond and I'll agree with you.
>>
Maybe Scorsese it behind it all.
So when Leo cries about it, Marty swoops in to comfort him. Then they fuck Marty's a power bottom.
>>
>>62773083
What's a power bottom?
>>
honorary oscar when
>>
>>62773083
maybe it's to keep his price low
>>
>>62773121
a gay guy that gets fucked but is still the dominant part.

like when you fuck a bitch and she calls you a weak faggot for not giving it to her right.
>>
>>62773121
A power bottom is a bottom that is capable of receiving an enormous amount of power
>>
>>62773191
>like when you fuck a bitch and she calls you a weak faggot for not giving it to her right.
That would just make me sad though.
>>
>>62773191
I see
>>
>>62772850
he's always decent, but he never got cheated imo. the only thing i could think of was maybe listing Dr. King schulz as supporting actor in Django , when they could have put calvin candy. don't get me wrong waltz was great in django but i feel like he had way too much screen time to only be considered a supporting role. you even see him before you see django
>>
>>62772850

I wonder what he thought when Jennifer L tripped 9 times and made 14 headlines before receiving an Oscar for her piece of shit fuckuppance. I don't particularly like Leo but holy fuck at least he can do something besides suck k I ke cock
>>
>>62773121
Ask your dad
>>
>>62773243
Because you're a weak faggot
>>
File: 1442893173062.jpg (41 KB, 377x343) Image search: [Google]
1442893173062.jpg
41 KB, 377x343
>>62772902
>mfw he gets one for The Devil in the White City but nobody goes to see it
>>
>>62772850
He's literally never deserved one. Every year he's been nominated, someone else has been better.

Who the fuck cares about the oscars and awards anyway? They never recognise films and contributors to films that deserve it.

Caring whether shouty-voice-break man has a gold statue is a massive indicator of reddit.

The only reason to watch the oscars is for webms and to see if John Travolta can surpass his creepiness from previous years.
>>
>>62772850
Because he's a try hard and they're trolling him.
>>
Only jews care about oscars. You're not a jew, are you OP?
>>
File: 36321_front.jpg (409 KB, 1146x1451) Image search: [Google]
36321_front.jpg
409 KB, 1146x1451
>tfw even your blatantly oscar bait biopic role fails you
>>
literally 9fag the thread
>>
>>62773229
Actually Anon, you've got it backwards. You see, the power bottom is actually generating the power by doing most of the work.
>>
Does Leo deserve an Oscar? He's good, but he doesn't have much range and has never blown me away.
>>
>>62775691
He went full retard in What's Eating Gilbert Grape but kind of pulled it off.

I recommend it if you haven't seen it, pretty convincing performances by DiCaprio and Depp.
>>
Oscars are a racket. Just like all of hollywood. Fucking cunts.
>>
Because he's slept with everyone's wife
>>
File: 1444296700707.jpg (2 MB, 7680x4320) Image search: [Google]
1444296700707.jpg
2 MB, 7680x4320
>>62774123
>when Jennifer L tripped 9 times
Seriously tho, why can't that bitch walk? I've never worn heels but I'm 100% sure I could keep it together for 1 event
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.