[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished ep 2 of Ash. What kind of cross should they have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: ash.jpg (37 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
ash.jpg
37 KB, 600x325
Just finished ep 2 of Ash.

What kind of cross should they have used for a jewish grave?

I tried googling this like 1000 times but only thing that comes up is how much jews hate the cross.
>>
I've heard the show's quality drops like a lung after the first episode because of Raimi's departure, is this true? It's the only thing stopping me from bothering with this.
>>
>>62772426
Nah, 2 was just as good, 3 was a slight step down.
>>
>>62772426
not true at all

E3 wasn't as good but it was mostly just trying to move the story.
>>
>>62772426

If anything the first one was boring/ 2nd was hilarious with several memeworthy lines.
>>
>>62772470
I thought the third episode was just as good as the first two. Actually, I'd say the second episode was a bit of a decline and the third episode stepped up.

Also I just really liked the shaky, blurry, 3d effects they used for the demon that got summoned. I thought that was visually unique and interesting.

And also, dumb girl is the worst actor/character on the show and has been from the start.
>>
>>62772391
Why would you even mark a Jewish grave with a cross?
Aw shit, I just took the bait didn't I?
>>
>>62772744

OP here. I worded this wrong. What I mean was - if you were really in that situation that you cannot have a real grave stone, what would jews use since they would not use a cross?

Just pile up stones?
>>
>>62772470
Basically this
Too much "set up" in the third episode . The demon was cool though , still not a bad episode and it had some funny lines

I thought I would I hate Mexican Kramer and Jewish girl but they are cool.
>>
>>62772767
Yeah, or make a simple improvised grave marker with a name on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 263x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 263x400
More like: ASS vs the Evil Dead
>>
>>62772767
Star of David
>>
>>62772840
or lack thereof
>>
>>62772855

Where the hell would you get one of those in that situation?
>>
>>62772705
>dumb girl
>not angry strong cop woman
>>
>>62772965
Dumb girl had ONE JOB. if it weren't for her, strong angry copy woman wouldn't have been a threat to anyone.
>>
>>62772926
You could carve one in to a rock or piece of wood.
>>
>>62772965

Don't get the complaint about the cop, she has no knowledge of the Necronomicon and other than barely taking out 2 deadites she's not been presented as "strong", pablo knocked her out and Ash reversed her own handcuffs on her.

you guys get too caught up in assigning generic cliches that you get the label wrong.
>>
>>62772391
Traditionally you try and use every part of the jew (fat for soap, hair for weaving, etc.) if you can't be arsed you just chuck them in a mass grave or the ovens.

If you wanna be PC about it you just get a stick and put a christmas star on top.
>>
>>62772470

I thought that the third episode was the most interesting one to come out yet. It' nice to see them expanding the necronomicon lore and showing what it actually contains.

It was also fun to see the massive tits cop meet Ash and Ash just being a wise-ass towards her, despite her being a cop.
>>
>>62772840

Jill Marie Jones is waifu-tier

>those lips
>those tits
>that ass
>that chocolate skin
>>
>>62772426
Second and third one are way better than the first episode
>>
>>62774375
I hope Ash bangs her
The secret is in him...he has to put it in her

Only the power of love can defeat deadites
>>
Lucy/bruce showdown when?
>>
>>62774475
When buffy the vampire slayer shows up.
>>
File: the hearto.png (71 KB, 295x238) Image search: [Google]
the hearto.png
71 KB, 295x238
>>62774436

The secret is the heart
>>
>>62772391
>jews hate the cross.

what? why would they hate the cross?
>>
>>62774509

Are you trying to say that the two of them won't meet?
>>
what happened last ep? was on benzos so i dont remember

something about books from beyond, ash being the "source" of the curse and some creepy ass deadite nigga trying to kill everyone
>>
>>62774552

Reminds them of how they sold out the J-man

>he was just a prophet!
>not muh son of god
>Barabas did nothing wrong
>>
>>62774563
No, I'm saying Buffy the vampire slayer is going to make an appearance
>>
>>62774565

Watch it yourself? What the fuck.
>>
>>62774552
I don't know why but they do.

The word "kike" literally comes from when Jewish immigrants refused to sign papers in America with the normal X because it looked to much like a cross.

Instead they signed with a circle, which is called a "kikel" in Yiddish.
>>
>>62774596
i did watch it myself
>>
>>62774565
degenerate
>>
I've been to a jewish graveyard and they put stars of david on tombstones
>>
>>62774601

Then watch it again why you're not in a degenerate haze, dipshit.
>>
>>62774615
>watching TV shows twice
the fuck?
>>
>>62774552
Because so many of them were crucified, hello!
>>
>>62774526

The secret is to carve a new necronomicon out of Ash to counter the evil one. Or something overly simple like they need to write shit on his skin and read it and negate the evil effects in seconds, with Ash going like "That's it? Cmon!".

>>62774599

The more you know.
>>
>>62774375
>>62772840
it's so hard to take her seriously with those AWESOME DSLs
>>
File: 1393165618745.jpg (653 KB, 1276x819) Image search: [Google]
1393165618745.jpg
653 KB, 1276x819
>>62772705
the demon was GOAT
>>
>>62773002
honestly, can't really blame her.
While Ash saved her life...she still thinks he's an obnoxious idiot that she just met.
Locking up a cop is kind of a big deal.
>>
>>62774526
I tend to think this.
They are showing Ash as being a jerk and a lone wolf.
he will eventually learn the power of love to defeat the Deadites

>tfw Ash can't have a robo-hand and can't work as S-Mart because they don't have the rights to Army of Darkness.
As if the studio that owns it would lose money if they referenced it
as if they wouldn't MAKE money as the series would be an advertisement for the earlier movies

AS IF, BITCHES
>>
>>62775779
Well yes, locking up a cop is a big deal but under the circumstances, legal trouble is the least of their problems.I would have told her if shit starts going south and we need to gtfo, I'll take the cuffs off.

She knew something weird was going on, she killed two deadites and assumes Ash is the cause of it and then she finds him summoning a demon. No way I'd let her out that easily.

(also, apologies to op for the spoilers.)
>>
>>62776131

I know you're trolling but in the event you're not, I mean killing Ash ripping his heart out as a blood sacrifice will be the only way to stop it.

also with Woody MIA, there's no reason Ash can't build a new hand, heck maybe he'll get back the old one, unpossessed.
>>
Friendly reminder that Campbell is 57. Dude's still rocking it.
>>
File: boppin strawberry hardcore af.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
boppin strawberry hardcore af.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.