[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Has no one backing him up, yet still gets treated like he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Ryan_O'Reily.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Ryan_O'Reily.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
>Has no one backing him up, yet still gets treated like he's a leader of something (which he isn't)
>People trust him despite being an obvious shit eating liar
>Fucks a female prison guard and has a woman fall in love with him despite him KILLING HER HUSBAND (Peter Marie even talks to Gloria like it's a romance novel. "HE'S DANGEROUS")
>Is never raped
>Didn't die
>WAH MUH DADDY NEVER LOVED ME
>WAH MUH BROTHER I'LL PROTECT YOU CYRIL

What a Mary Sue of the worst kind
>>
Agreed.

His immunity from all the shit Beecher had to deal with, not having any allies, never made any fucking sense.

If anything Keller seemed far more threatening.
>>
>Has no one backing him up, yet still gets treated like he's a leader of something (which he isn't)

some of the guards were his friends
>>
>>62771752
Keller was the right kind of lying sociopath you could believe made him a threat/leader type
>>
>>62771672
He should have died in Season 1 after he set up Dino to die.
>>
File: 1447538499360.jpg (4 KB, 130x130) Image search: [Google]
1447538499360.jpg
4 KB, 130x130
>>62771672

HE was leader of the irish; it was implied there was a gang of them, and we did see several of them on camera.
>>
Better yet, how did Shillinger stayed in power after Beecher blinded him, beat him up and took a shit on his face?
This show was so stupid.
>>
>>62771672
Itt: Dummies
>>
why is beecher such a faggot
>hurr muh keller, muh lovable serial killer sociopath

how did this fucking idiot become a lawyer in the first place
>>
>plot armor the character
>>
>>62771821

>you don't fuck with crazy

It doesn't mean it's going to affect the power structure.
>>
File: Bg0JvTmCIAA6YFq.jpg (13 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
Bg0JvTmCIAA6YFq.jpg
13 KB, 400x226
>>62771826
Aww man. Forgot the pic.
>>
>>62771821
he's still a crazy killer and everyone knows it?
>>
>>62771859
>>62771847
But he literally let a prag get away with it.
I seriously doubt AB would follow him after that.
>>
>trying to make sense of Oz and not just enjoying the praggings
>>
File: robson oz gums.jpg (24 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
robson oz gums.jpg
24 KB, 576x432
>>62771821
What was even dumber is how Robson got back into the aryan's despite becoming a prag.
>>
>>62771892

I think he got his clout back for killing Wolfgang
>>
>>62771929
They could have just thought it was some wierd gay sex gone wrong.
>>
>>62771892
how did nigger gums make him impure, doesn't change anything about his DNA
>>
>muslims don't get fucking destroyed after 9/11
shit show/10
>>
>>62771929
>>62771977
>>62771991
I know and that was the point - but it was seriously dumb that it was all it took cause he still had his "ghetto gums"
>>
>>62772001
yea it was pretty lazy writing to ignore 9/11
>>
>>62771672
O'Reilly was an evil fuck that caused every gang war in the show just about. Without O'Reilly that prison would've been a lot less violent.
>>
>>62771830
Yeah I get season 2 and all, but Beecher turning into a little teenage girl is ridiculous
>>
>>62772068
Just the kek liberal writer wanting to suck off Islam/Muslims

>>62772072
Yeah but it never was believable
>>
He does none of that in Rescue Me
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.