[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we post the best Bond film of the year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
ITT: we post the best Bond film of the year
>>
File: i am disapoint.jpg (77 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
i am disapoint.jpg
77 KB, 600x338
>>
>>62769849
Based Cruise
>>
>>62769849

Man from UNCLE
>>
File: MI.jpg (104 KB, 561x800) Image search: [Google]
MI.jpg
104 KB, 561x800
>>62769849
The second best MI film after the first one.
>>
U.N.C.L.E. > Kingsman >> MI: RN
>>
Is MI:5 about to be released on DVD?

>>62769918
/thread
>>
>>62769918
Is this worth a pirate
>>
I really don't get the praise of this.
Ghost Protocol was way better than this by miles.
>>
>>62769991

no one else can decide that for you. watch the trailer/read the synopsis and take a shot or pass
>>
>>62769991
Not really. It is kinda boring.
>>
>>62769991

Absolutely, it has some flaws and stumbles a bit near the end but I thought Cavill and Armie pulled off the buddy spy routine really well especially the early cold war rivalry, Viskander and Debicki are gorgeous in it too.

was hilarious that Russia spy tech was better than US throughout the movie
>>
>>62769991
May as well. Near flawlessly executes it's premise. Whether or not you enjoy that kind of thing is up to you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.