[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noriko-san has such a kind heart. ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: tokyo-story_8.png (354 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
tokyo-story_8.png
354 KB, 720x540
Noriko-san has such a kind heart. ;_;
>>
dude i fucking hate ozu

i would curb stomp him if i had a time machine
>>
>>62768221
Why do you want to curb stomp a sad little Japanese man?
>>
>>62768333
to get a good tatami shot as he exhaled his last breath
>>
>Hara, who never married, is called "the Eternal Virgin" in Japan
omo...
>>
>>62768414
She's still alive, too. We could take her virginity.
>>
>>62768414
>using gook memes about japanase
>>
DUDE PILLOW SHOTS LMAO

Literally a meme director
>>
>>62769064
Who the fuck isn't a meme director according to /tv/?

In two days I've seen threads where people claimed unironically that Tarkovsky and Bergmen were both "reddit directors", and now this shit about Ozu (which, I think you're just meme-ing, but I'm not sure). Do you faggots even like movies?
>>
>tfw no qt noriko gf
>>
>>62769136
The ultimate loyal waifu.
>>
>>62768848
She clearly had an affair with Ozu.

Impure as fuck.
>>
>>62769089
I'm from reddit and i like to say hello reddit to you
>>
>>62768208
let it go Chishu your daughter has to marry
>>
>>62769190
Fuck off reddit.

Man I fucking hate reddit. Sometimes on random searches links will pop up and I'll browse through them because they're the only answers available to my search, and every single fucking thing they say pisses me off. They are such utter fucking fags, I could never use that site. But man, 4chan is becoming intolerable as well so I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do. I guess have a meaningful existence.
>>
ozu is literally the fellini of cinema
>>
>>62768208
You can tell by the slight grimace in her smile that she's sucked a lot of cock to get here.
>>
File: 1416155768781.jpg (37 KB, 595x599) Image search: [Google]
1416155768781.jpg
37 KB, 595x599
DUDE SQUARES LMAO

>mfw something from my film course actually comes up on /tv/
>>
>>62768414

Lesbian, without a doubt.
>>
>>62769233
I hope you enjoyed your week at 4chan.
>>
>>62769277
Fellini is the Fellini of film?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.