[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /tv/ seen this? It literally confirms that he was murdered.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 7
File: Soaked-in-Bleach__9[2].jpg (583 KB, 1000x1448) Image search: [Google]
Soaked-in-Bleach__9[2].jpg
583 KB, 1000x1448
Has /tv/ seen this? It literally confirms that he was murdered.

>inb4 Courtney shills
>>
Reminder Kurt tried to kill himself three times
Reminder Kurt OD'd at least five times
Reminder Courtney carried a can of Narcan, the drug used to jolt overdosing heroin users back to life
Reminder that Courtney Killed Kurt was the first Internet conspiracy theory and is on par with the moon landing hoax and 9/11 trutherism
Reminder that Courtney Love truly loved her husband Kurt and the constant accusations of foul play are just another disgusting form of victim blaming
>>
>>62767613
Watch the movie, sheep.
>>
>>62767613
all debunked in the documentary, nice try Courtney
>>
>Reminder that Kurt Cobain actually played an instrument

He might be a rocker, but he's no Earth Rocker
>>
Its a biased documentary obviously but the facts are hard to ignore
>They were getting a divorce
>A prenup was already in place (wasn't it?)
>He had enough of her
>She had attempted to copy his hand writing
>the shell of the gun was on the wrong side of his body if he shot himself
>the amount of heroin in his body would give him zero cognitive functions to blow his head off
>He wouldn't blow his head off without letting the heroin take effect
>>
>>62768172
So you know better than law enforcement and the judicial system? Because a movie told you so?
>>
>>62768187
they're just the facts mate dont have to get moody. She even confirms some over the telephone.

anyway, watch the film before giving your opinion you idiot
>>
>>62768187

To be honest man a lot of documentaries have disproven shit. Inside Job (2010) and The Thin Blue Line (1988) come to mind, the latter of which actually setting a man free from prison who was falsely accused of murder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNL5A4D0G4g

Damn good documentary.
>>
>>62767601
>Heroin Addict
it was only a matter of time before he died so why the hell does it matter how he did die?
>>
>>62768187

Cops are far from perfect.

http://www.cato.org/raidmap

Filter this for "Raid on innocent suspect," and you'll see all the markers for the occasions upon which a full SWAT team has busted down the doors of a completely innocent home.
>>
>>62768237
>watch the film
Why does anyone who DISAGREES with tabloid yellow journalism garbage and has seen the film met with this response or variants?

I saw the movie, mouthbreather. It's garbage.
>>
>>62768308
>continues to be moody
you take things so seriously
>>
>>62768330
How many drugs are you on, Australian? Don't accidentally jump off a cliff please.
>>
i used to be a courtney conspiracy theorist as a teen. I don't think she pulled the trigger but I think she contributed to his stress and depression.
>>
>>62768352
>still moody
why are you so upset?
>>
>>62768362
>I think she contributed to his stress and depression
Yes some innocent woman was totes responsible for an insane man's hangups
>>
I hate cobain and Nirvana but it's painfully obvious this fuck was murdered. There's absolutely no denying it. The case is airtight.
>>
>>62768399
Jesus christ Courtney, go to bed
>>
>>62768308

>tabloid yellow journalism

You'll find none of that in this film. But that's for trying anyway Cuntney.
>>
>>62768381
Face it. He blew you the fuck out.
>>
>>62768431
you dont have to get upset, you know. Someone even responded to you saying police are not always right.
>>
>>62768429
>You'll find none of that in this film
Half of the film is dramatic re-enactments. Maybe you should watch it, idiot.
>>
Cuntney also had Kurt's ex GF od'ed.

Wish they had mentioned that in the film.
>>
>>62768442

I have watched it. Here's the thing, dramatic reenactment still does not qualify as tabloid or yellow journalism, especially as they are portrayed in this film.

You can take all that stuff out and only look at the common sense material.

Cuntney is guilty of murder. Plain and simple. Anyone who defends her is defending a murderer, and will face the karmic penalty for doing so.
>>
>>62768445
Imagine if all this shit is true and not only did Courtney get away with the crime of the decade, but then like a year later did it again to that chick. She must feel like such a G
>>
>>62767613
Reminder that he would have had to pull the trigger with his toes to use that model of shotgun while sitting.
>>
>>62768243
Are you serious?
>>
>>62767601
It literally confirmed that PI is disappointed nobody cares about him anymore. He was no more trustworthy than anyone else in the story. Lame film was lame.
>>
>>62768506
Imagine if all this shit is false and Courtney has had her name dragged through the mud for decades when she was only an innocent fun-loving girl who didn't do nothing wrong
>>
Courtney will die soon. It's inevitable. She's going to OD or kill herself. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>62768521
She must be really stupid then to not know her divorcing husband is in rehab in California and when questioned about plane tickets he used, she forgot he went back home to Seattle as she spoke to his "best friend" on the phone about him.
>>
>>62768521

Except if she was totally innocent she would have fought a lot harder against the release of this film.

But she didn't because she knew the case against her was too strong, completely airtight.

So she just hides going this will all blow over. But it won't. Millions of people hate her now, and that number grows every single day.
>>
Hey Kurt... I won
>>
File: bc.jpg (29 KB, 460x307) Image search: [Google]
bc.jpg
29 KB, 460x307
>>62768584
>>
>>62768558
>>62768561
when you assume you make an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'
>>
>>62768594
Billy Corgan is the biggest cunt in music. We lose Elliott Smith and Kurt Cocaine but Billy lives
>>
File: love-manson-corgan-instagram.jpg (274 KB, 2044x1212) Image search: [Google]
love-manson-corgan-instagram.jpg
274 KB, 2044x1212
>>62768594
>The look on their faces
>>
>>62768513
Are you saying that is impossible?
>>
>>62768399
Have you heard her talk or just looked at her, she definitely enabled his shit
>>
>>62768725
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9feHSMtkhRc
>>
>>62768594
DALE
>>
>muh 'he had to much H in him to pull a simple trigger on a gun' maymay

I want this to stop. Right now.
>>
>>62768825
Why would he pull the trigger before the heroin took effect though.
>>
>>62767613
>9/11 trutherism

This is a plausible theory with evidence though.
>>
>>62768825
too*
>>
>>62768859

Lel no.

Oh sure, it has people saying stuff and claiming it's evidence, but literally everything put forward so far has been debunked
>>
>>62768849
Drug enthusiast here, he knew that he'd just feel happy and pass our and wake up in the same situation he's in
>>
>>62768889
But that's wrong. It was a controlled demolition.
>>
>>62768797
I'm saying it would be extremely difficult.

>>62768825
Look up his height and the dimensions of the gun. He could not have the barrel in his mouth and pull the trigger with his hands while sitting.
>>
>>62768812
>Have you heard her talk or just looked at her
This thread in a nutshell.
>>
>>62768917

But that's wrong, it was pissed off muslims
>>
>>62768945
Pissed of muslims that managed to place explosives at structural weakpoints? Because it sure as hell wasn't the planes that made the towers fall.
>>
File: arss.jpg (18 KB, 531x463) Image search: [Google]
arss.jpg
18 KB, 531x463
>>62768923
But are you sure it would have been too far away? How long was the distance from the muzzle to the trigger?

Couldn't one just do this. Like really reach for the trigger?
>>
>>62768797
not that guy but he was wearing shoes when they found him...
>>
>>62768999
That is why I said you should look up the exact measurements. Kurt was a manlet and the model shotgun used has a long stock and barrel. He could perhaps have held it out from his body but then the recoil would cause the weapon to fall on the floor in a different place.
>>
>>62768998

you're retarded as fuck
>>
>>62769084
Cool argument bro.
>>
is this the best nirvana song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QECJ9pCyhns
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
reminder that the musical genius known as The Duche was killed by that whore too 3 days after revealing she wanted him to murder Kurt
>>
>>62769114
no but its fucking good
>>
>>62768751
Courtney looks exactly like Kurt's mom in this pic. And Frances's husband looks just like Kurt. The pseudo incestuousness of this family is bizarre
>>
>>62769068
His arms look long enough to reach the trigger.
I just made a little experiment to see how far i could stretch my hands if i had a barrel in my mouth.

86 cm or 33″ and I made sure i had room for the pressing back on the trigger.

I looked up the barrel length on the shotgun and it said it was 26″. Im not the biggest guy either and i would be able to pull it easy as pie.
>>
>>62769132
reminder that she also was in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963
>>
>>62769188
With the stock braced on the floor between your feet?
>>
File: arsrs.jpg (16 KB, 531x463) Image search: [Google]
arsrs.jpg
16 KB, 531x463
>>62769209
Well I sat in more of a kneel position when i tried it.
>>
>>62769209
>>62769267
Tried it your way and it was the same result
>>
>>62769289
I disagree, but if you've made the effort then maybe I'm mistaken.
>>
>>62769188
>>62769267
>>62769386
>>62768513
>>62768923
>>62768999
The distance from the trigger to the tip of the barrel on a remington model 11 is about 34 inches.

I, as a 5'11 man using a 55" broom to test this, can easily position the barrel under my chin or in my mouth and still reach the trigger with my thumb, from a sitting position.

If I pushed the trigger with the tips of my fingers instead of my thumb, I could reach just over 40 inches. Being in a sitting position wouldn't impair my ability to kill myself with this thing at all. Kurt Cobain was only 2 inches shorter than me, I think he could manage it.
>>
>>62769408
>arguing about this

Ok so he did all this while on enough heroine to kill him 3x over? Keep in mind he'd of needed the time to put the kit away with the cap on the needle and everything.
>>
>>62769677
3x heroin to kill a normal man or a horse, not a major junkie
>>
Do people who think Courtney Love pulled off faking a suicide think she's a secret genius or something? Don't all signs point to her being sort of a walking disaster herself? How could she pull this off and how could police ignore the "evidence" this doc claims is airtight proof?
>>
Courtney killed this faggot.

She's a sick drug addicted bitch.

She's even killed her daughters pets. Not even joking about that shit. Look it up.
>>
>>62769774

Watch the movie fucktard. It's pretty simply and straight forward. Bitch is a killer just like you're a dumb cunt.
>>
ITT: Cuntney fags getting BTFO

That drug addled cunt can't even pay people to defend her properly.
>>
>Retards with shit taste still care enough about Nirvana to spout endless theories
>elliot smith was very obviously murdered and gets nothing other than a passing mention ITT
>>
>>62769859
>elliot smith
>caring about a literal who
>>
Known about this for many years, you'd have to be genuinely retarded to actually know the facts surrounding the case and still doubt that murder was a possibility.
>>
Known about this for many years, you'd have to be genuinely retarded to actually know the facts surrounding the case and still doubt that murder was a possibility.
>>
>>62770140
>>62770142
Mind sharing the info that makes you so sure?
>>
>>62768172

>Its a biased documentary

of course it's biased. the information is based on evidence a goddamn detective gathered who was hired by none other than courtney herself

it's ridiculous that there's evidence all over and even evidence that people literally told him they would shut the fuck up about all the stuff they talked about with him and everything STILL isn't court-worthy
>>
Damn the butt mad Cuntney fags in this topic are hilarious. Your impotent rage is only further proof of her obvious guilt.
>>
>>62769859
Naw that nigga was depressed as shit, he actually killed himself
Good music to listen to when your moody especially when you know this
>>
So are there any updates with the investigation? End of the film implied the new people in charge of the police force were going to reinvestigate it.
Not much to investigate though after the original cops dismissed everything and either destroyed the evidence or gave it to Courtney
>>
Okay I think he was murdered after looking through the theories etc. But is this movie actually worth watching? It looks a bit cheesy I think.
>>
File: 354235435.jpg (178 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
354235435.jpg
178 KB, 640x480
>>
Only 15 year old teenagers give a shit though. I was 15 once and trust me kids you'll all grow out of your Nirvana phase eventually
>>
>Killing Kurt

Is Courtney Love a Turkish agent?
>>
>>62769829

they do it 4 3
>>
>>62767613

Americans never put a human being on the moon. There's zero evidence proving this.
>>
>>62768889
Yep, you're full of shit. I have yet to hear a credible theory about Tower 7. And if any credible theory came forth about why a high rise completely imploded due to minor structural fires, it would rewrite everything we knew about engineering. Half the skylines of every major US city would be condemned, lest some asshole with a hotplate cause them to implode.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.