[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The film follows a group of criminals and corrupt cops who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Triple_9_poster.jpg (58 KB, 280x415) Image search: [Google]
Triple_9_poster.jpg
58 KB, 280x415
>The film follows a group of criminals and corrupt cops who find themselves in serious trouble. The Russian mafia is blackmailing them, and the only way to deal with them is to perform what is believed to be an extremely challenging heist. Impossible as it may seem, however, they eventually hatch a plan: on one side of town, half of the crew will plan the murder of a rookie cop named Chris Allen (Casey Affleck), and while the rest of the force is distracted by a 999 call ("officer down"), the other half of the corrupt cops will pull off the job.
>confirmed negative portrayals of blacks, Mexicans and Israelis
Who /hype/ here?
>>
>>62765110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzyFNVbWPxI

Yes
>>
>>62765316
Holy living fuck.

Shit was intense as hell.
>>
>>62765110
I don't know. It kind of look likes one of those trashy movies that tries to be gritty and violent but only 15 year olds like. Like Savages or those types.
>>
>>62765488
Nah senpai this is way more patrician
>>
>>62765110

I don't get hype anymore. Looks better than random capeshit, so there is that.
>>
the red band trailer was great. then I saw the other trailer and it made it looked kinda weak. I'll still watch it though.
>>
>>62765460
Inor
>>
>>62765316
>Directed by John Hillcoat

Sure
>>
>>62765110
I want to see Kate Winslet being a Jew gangster
>>
>>62765316
It's nice that aaron paul found time from his busy schedule to make a movie
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.