[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will women be able to understand "In the Heart of the Sea"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Will women be able to understand "In the Heart of the Sea"?
>>
they'll be too busy facebooking or whatever the fuck they waste their time doing
>>
>>62763808

If you edit it down to 3 min and share it with them on fb
>>
Women don't understand anything. Why do you think they're so easily distracted by money, jewelry, and Chad muscles? There's nothing going on up there, none have any intellect or personality
>>
Holy fuck this movie looks like a Star Wars prequel. Would it have killed them to put a camera and a bunch of actors on a boat for a few scenes?
>>
>/tv/ - /r9k/ & Memes
>>
File: 1421460571291.png (488 KB, 650x415) Image search: [Google]
1421460571291.png
488 KB, 650x415
>>62764027
Do you have a problem with memes?
>>
>>62763936
>looks like a star wars prequel
i hate this shitty board. today is the day when an anon compared the inspirational story for moby dick to some of the worst films ever made.
>>
>>62764484
poor baby
>>
>>62763808
yes they will be able to understand it easily

>>>>> Ron Howard
>>
Why isn't this movie called Moby Dick?
>>
File: 1420919055636.jpg (362 KB, 1215x924) Image search: [Google]
1420919055636.jpg
362 KB, 1215x924
>>62764522
>he doesn't enjoy the films of Ron Howard
>>
>>62764552
a beautiful mind and grinch were trash. rush was cool.
>>
>>62764548
Because it's not Moby-Dick.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.