[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with the flashback shit? It never has much to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 675x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 675x456
What's with the flashback shit? It never has much to do with the present day scenes
>>
>>62763160
That Arab has some bomb tits.
>>
>>62763221
I'd sure like to explode on her Bataclan theatre if you catch my meaning
>>
>>62763319
...I don't.
>>
File: itstime.gif (637 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
itstime.gif
637 KB, 624x352
>>
>>62763160
>watching SJW the show
>>
>>62763336
Our fellow anon was making a reference to the ISIS bombings in Paris in which Muslim individuals attacked the Bataclan theatre. He made this joke presumably in response to the other anon's "Arab/bomb" comment. These comments presumably illustrate a stereotype that Arabs and Muslims are terrorists.
>>
>>62763411
That's pretty fucking funny.
>>
>>62763160

It actually kind of does if you were paying attention.
>>
>>62763160
what's this? it looks very progressive sans the shitlord on the left
>>
>>62763384
But there's so many FBIfus in various different flavors I can't help myself.

MUST WATCH
>>
>>62763494

Quantico.

/tv/ likely hates it because the lead is an Indian and a Woman.
>>
>flashbacks

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>62763494
don't worry he's mormonscum that kills himself in the first episode after the FBI finds out he raped some 14 year old African girl on one of his Missionary Trips
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>62763160
this show is missing a blackfu and an asianfu desu
>>
>>62763621
asianfu debuts in two episodes. blackfu is the older lady. she's also older wise mommyfu
>>
>>62763160
goddam that chick on the right is so amazing
>>
>>62763160
grey's anatomy with guns

seriously, they did the EXACT same thing grey's anatomy did in their pilot. spunky female lead has sex with random guy who ends up being her COWORKER WHOA
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.