[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there ANYWHERE that doesn't have a dubbed version of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 300x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 300x422
Is there ANYWHERE that doesn't have a dubbed version of this movie? I'm trying to watch it with my family so pirating is out of the option.
>>
For clarification, I want it SUBBED not dubbed.
>>
>>62762820
why is pirating not an option?
>>
>>62762870
Because I want to watch it in my living room with my family not on my computer.
>>
>>62762936
No laptops that you can attach to your tv?
>>
>>62763000
Are you serious? Of course I don't have that.
>>
>>62763018
Why not? It literally is 2015. Do you live in Africa?
>>
>>62763018
Burn a DVD or a Blu-ray
>>
>>62763186
What program do I need for that?
>>
>>62763211
Oh, options abound. You can download Roxio Easy Media Creator for free, or you can find a more full-featured program on the same site you'll find the movie.
>>
>>62763018
Any laptop will have video out somewhere on it. If it's made in the last 5 years it most certianly has a HDMI port on it. Just plug it into your TV retard.
>>
>>62763693
You know how weird that is?
>>
>>62763741
Do you know how weird asking how weird that is is?
>>
>>62763741
It's 2015. No one thinks playing a movie on your laptop is weird.

If its a smart TV or samsung TV they come preinstalled with a media player. You can put the video on a flash drive and plug it in.
>>
>>62763811
Only Reddit does that.

Fuck off back to Reddit.
>>
>>62764615
Fine then burn it to a DVD and enjoy waiting to convert it
>>
>>62764698
Back to Reddit
>>
>>62762852
I found one a year or so ago through google, ironically. It's down now but I assume you mean Spanish language/eng subs? The reporter's voice is so pretty
>>
>>62764970
Yes that's what I meant.

And yes the actress is a literal semen demon.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.