[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOMETIMES YOU WANNA GO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Cheers_intro_logo.jpg (91 KB, 302x227) Image search: [Google]
Cheers_intro_logo.jpg
91 KB, 302x227
SOMETIMES YOU WANNA GO
>>
I recently rewatched all of this, and loved it.
>>
>>62762408
WHERE EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR NAME
>>
>>62762747
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>62762408
BACK TO REDDIT
>>
>>62762747
AND THEY'RE ALWAYS GLAD YOU CAME
>>
NOOOORMMMM
>>
>>62762808
>disliking Cheers
Kill yourself my man.
>>
I've recently been watching a few episodes of Cheers every night before I go to bed. It's comfy as fuck.
>>
>>62762810
YOU WANNA BE WHERE YOU CAN SEE
>>
>Tfw you only know about cheers because of Bill Nye

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iB8oNAZkpqQ
>>
I actually get a little teary when I hear this song sometimes. Remembering watching this with my dad.
>>
>tfw you find the Cheers bar in Fallout 4

Best moment so far in my playthrough
>>
>>62762408
WHERE EVERYBODY POSTS BAAAAANE
>>
>>62762862
This
>>
>>62763558

BUT WHERE
>>
>>62763260
I was just thinking of this. Watched it with my dad as a kid too. And Night Court.
>>
>>62762899
OUR TROUBLES ARE ALL THE SAME
>>
>>62764521

boston common
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 224x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 224x243
>>62762408
>>
>>62762408
The opening credits always seemed really off-tone compared to the rest of the show to me: all about momentous sporting victories and pictures of dapper dandies. But Cheers was a bunch of average joes having average problems - anyone else feel that?
>>
>>62768582
That's the point. When you're drunk you're delusional.
>>
>>62768637
Hmmm....
Good point.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.