[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sopranos characters that didn't deserve to get wacked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: RalphCifaretto.jpg (19 KB, 300x187) Image search: [Google]
RalphCifaretto.jpg
19 KB, 300x187
>sopranos characters that didn't deserve to get wacked
>>
File: Tonysoprano.jpg (26 KB, 374x373) Image search: [Google]
Tonysoprano.jpg
26 KB, 374x373
>>62758958

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBEXSiFzOfU

You know it's true.
>>
File: dukeduchessframe.jpg (45 KB, 583x406) Image search: [Google]
dukeduchessframe.jpg
45 KB, 583x406
>>62758958

I loved his character, performance, etc., but he deserved to die, just like a lot of them did. Even though she was a whore, even though it was a horse, even though he was the top earner, he was just a loose cannon, if not scheming to take over.
>>
Eugene didn't deserve to die. No one talks about Eugene.
>>
>>62759129
All his top earners got killed or died. Even while Ralphie's kid was in the hospital he outearned the rest of them.
>>
The first time I watched the series I hated Ralph and couldn't wait for him to die.

I've been rewatching it recently and my opinion of the character has changed completely. He's entertaining as fuck. He does a lot of stupid shit when he's on coke but after giving it up he becomes a level headed guy.

Tony treats him like shit and continuously disrespects him but ralph doesn't fly off the handle and do anything stupid. He earns like a motherfucker. He makes fun of ginny sack but so does everyone else, Paulie just snitched to stir shit up. He kills Jackie jr without complaining, stays earning when his son is in the hospital, and nd he turns an aging racehorse into 200k. Tony who causes suffering and grief to everyone he meets is a hypocrite for taking the life of a horse so seriously. It was a fucking hoooorse.
>>
Mikey Palmice should have survived at least another season.
>>
>>62761162
him and junior had a go at Tony.

This motherfucker had to go.
>>
>>62761567
3 o'clock
>>
>>62760643

Protip: when Tony said "That horse was a beautiful innocent, creature" he wasn't talking about the horse.
>>
>>62762213
he wasnt?
>>
Tony was the head of a glorified crew and he knew it
>>
>>62762353
>he wasnt?

Hmm, who do we know who was murdered by Ralph, angering Tony, and who was beautiful and innocent? Nope can't think of anyone, Tony was definitely concerned only with the horse, no one else was at the back of his mind, bubbling just under the surface of his conciousness.
>>
>>62762444
poetry
>>
>>62762444

and did u no big pussy and tony in the irish bar and the stain glass makes devil horns...it makes u think
>>
>>62758958
Any time you wanna get us started, OP, you go right ahead. You don't insubordinate yourself the way Ralph did constantly.
>>
File: 1437673861291.jpg (58 KB, 536x533) Image search: [Google]
1437673861291.jpg
58 KB, 536x533
SHE
>>
>>62759230
He murdered a man eating a sandwich in cold blood.
>>
>>62762534
Too deep for you
>>
Spoilers retard
>>
>>62762735
I agree with this. If he wasn't such s cockass he wouldn't have died. Also he didn't need to kill that stripper
>>
Ralphie objectively did less things wrong than Tony did.
>>
SHE WAS A HOOAHH
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.