[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You better get smart about making films that represent t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11
>You better get smart about making films that represent the population — because by 2043, Caucasians are going to be the minority in the U.S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntDXsajJnXI

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>62758518
and what about the year 2120?
>>
>>62758578
Global poverty
>>
>a spike lee joint
>>
>>62758518
That he's a moron that thinks it's Blacks and not Latinos that will surpass white people
>>
>>62758518
yeah but with mexicans
fuck off spike lee not even they like you
>>
File: spike lee honorary oscar.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
spike lee honorary oscar.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
>>
>>62758938
Hispanics prefer seeing white people than they do with blacks. Just look at their tv shows.
>>
>>62758979
But nonwhites will side with other nonwhites and homosexuals to get more screen presence, just look at Aziz Ansari.
>>
I can't wait for the Zulu remake with black British soldiers slaughtering Africans.

Just have Idris Elba as the captain of the British soldiers lamenting the fall of the great empire against the savage horde.
>>
>>62758518
spike lee is such an ugly little goblin. does he think that blacks are going to surpass whites in numbers, when it's really going to be asians and hispanics? does he really think his "joints" about blacks in new york are representing a majority of the population? yeah, cool golden shoes. he looks like a fucking uber driver.
>>
>>62758518
Most butthurt nigger in showbusiness.
>>
>>62758518
So he is gonna start making movies filled with nothing but mexicans then
>>
He means that blacks will be pissed of at the spics as well as white people
>>
File: spike%20lee.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
spike%20lee.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGTuuj-aTJs
>that like/dislike
>all those black people in the comments
Nobody fucking likes him
>>
>>62759118
Hispanics will be, but asians nope.
>>
>>62758518
Niggers are already overrepresented in film unless it's about crime. Then they foist diversity casting of whites on us.
>>
>>62759087
>Aziz Ansari
Haven't yet seen it but it seems it has SJW so I'll probably stay away from it.
>>
>>62759194
>John Cusack
Man what a see you see kay
>>
>>62758955
This reminds me of high school how nearly 3/4s of all the black students had some kind of special testing thing they did in class where multiple choice exams had to be only 3 answers instead of 4
>>
>>62759191
If that would happen then they'll try to guilt us too. Fortunately, that shit doesn't work on the majority.
>>
>>62759211
They're increasing in number actually.
>>
not even black people like Spike Lee
>>
File: r.png (32 KB, 351x606) Image search: [Google]
r.png
32 KB, 351x606
>>62759304
it is but most extreme SJWs hate it because he already made a contreversial statement regarding blacks. nobody is safe from these assholes.
>>
>>62758518
When's the last time Spike Lee made a movie about the soon to be new majority (latinos)?
>>
>>62759483
No one said otherwise, you can say that for all races.
Doesn't mean they're going to surpass anyone.
>>
>>62759194
I can't tell if its a comedy or a drama

Also why is every nigger film a hood movie
>>
File: Capture.png (168 KB, 314x431) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
168 KB, 314x431
>>62759194
>think chicago is like that when it's really a bunch of 13 year olds shooting eachother with TECs
>>
>>62758955
Is reaching adolescence especially challenging for them?
>>
>>62759527
Please don't tell me this is MGMT the band. I actually like those guys
>>
http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/i-hope-new-star-wars-movie-has-lot-landos-it-3463

Clickhole beat him to it desu senpai
>>
>>62758518
well its a good thin hispanics hate niggers as much as white people do
>>
>>62759748
MGMT is a pretty common abbreviation for management, which was what MGMT was initially called.
>>
>>62759527
What is this from?
>>
>>62758518
i'm not watching 15 minutes of that shit what the fuck OP post the time.
>>
>>62758518
>movie about a bunch of nigress's denying niggers sex until they stop being violent
>not climaxing with a massive gang rape on the lead female
I can suspend my disbelief as much as the next guy but nobody can believe this shit.
>>
>>62759975
16:20ish he brings up the census
>>
>>62759527
>countries in North Africa took in European refugees during WW1 and WW2
Which was when the whole of North Africa was controlled by white Europeans. Fuck.
>>
>>62760280
Breath.
>>
>>62759895
I pray to god Trump gets elected, beaners may not be as bad, but they're still shit.
>>
>>62758518
And a proper capitalist economy will adjust media creations to service such changes.

What of it?
>>
>>62758518
spics are the ones that are reproducing, and spics are FAR more racist than whitey. not sure what blacks think they're going to get out of a latinized america. literally spics are the only people i've ever heard say "nigger" in person.
>>
>>62758518
>What did he mean by this?

That we should have sent them back to africa obviously
>>
File: 1447466456361.jpg (905 KB, 4558x4542) Image search: [Google]
1447466456361.jpg
905 KB, 4558x4542
He's right though, blacks need to get smart if they plan on making it in a white-minority world.
Mexicans don't have white guilt to abuse.
>>
>>62759527
>Keep in mind that black women are some of the largest populations sold into sex trafficking
who pays for them?
>>
>>62759748
jesus christ could you be any whiter
>>
>>62759550
Asians far outbreed latin americans globally. Chinese are pretty much Mexicans of the world.
>>
>>62760820
are you including the indian subcontinent when you say asia? china's been forcibly stopping its population growth.
>>
>>62758518
I think it's hilarious when rich, black Hollywood liberals are always pretending to be "down with the struggle".
>>
File: 1445543682001.gif (83 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1445543682001.gif
83 KB, 268x265
>THERE NEEDS TO BE BLACK STUDIO HEADS
>IT'S EASIER TO GET A BLACK PRESIDENT THAN STUDIO EXECUTIVE
>THE ONLY BLACK PEOPLE AT THE STUDIO IS THE SECURITY GUARD
Jesus Christ, really?
>>
>>62761709
le epilepsy cat
>>
>>62759527
> an Asian family adopted an African child to harvest her for organs

> in many Asian countries, they reject black people as citizens.

[citation needed]
>>
>>62760635
looks like a rpg screen lol
>>
>>62760713
jesus WAS white
>>
Imagine having to stand and listen to that idiot babble on about nothing for 16 minutes
>>
>>62759573
>Also why is every nigger film a hood movie

muh culture
>>
>>62759194
Why is there never a movie about a nigger trying to triumph as a doctor, running for president or growing up as a hoodrat and then realizing the error of his ways to become a halfway decent person?
>>
>>62758518
movies are already made for a global audience Spike
>>
Professional racist since day one

Basic twist on the preacher man game

He's selling racism
>>
And blacks will be even more of a minority, only hispanics and chinese and indians/middle eastern twats will be around due to each of these ethnicity being around 1 bil +/- 400mil, globally in the future
>>
>>62762148
>in many Asian countries, they reject black people as citizens.
I'll explain this as a white man living in China. Citizenship and belonging to a country in East Asia is pretty much entirely decided by ethnicity. I know it's like this in China, and I'm 99% sure the rest of the Orient is like this. In the eyes of the Chinese, if you have Chinese blood, you are Chinese, even if you were born in Canada or the US. But if you don't have the blood and you have the face of a white, brown or black man, you can never be truly Chinese.
So yes, black people have never become citizens in Asian countries, but that's because they have a strong sense of ethnicity tied to their national identities.Furthermore, very few white people, and probably no brown people, have ever become Chinese citizens. The list of foreigners who have naturalized here is like a dozen. Asian countries don't do immigration, so fuck off niggers. They only take in people who can contribute and if they very rarely admit foreigners legally as one of them.
>>
>>62766767
>Asian countries don't do immigration, so fuck off niggers. They only take in people who can contribute and if they very rarely admit foreigners legally as one of them.
doesn't china have a rising black problem in some city that begins with a G?
i know that one of them tried to rape a girl, but an angry mob caught him and cut his dick off.
also apparently there are 20000 mixed race japanese kids born every year according to some thread i saw yesterday.
>>
>>62767948
>20,000

so a minuscule amount compared to the overall population?

also I'm willing to bet most of those are white mixed not black.
>>
>>62758518
God damn I hate this bitch nigga spike lee. Every nigga in the hood like Django but he has to come shit on it because its more popular than his lame ass drama movies.
>>
File: emilio2-420x0.jpg (38 KB, 420x333) Image search: [Google]
emilio2-420x0.jpg
38 KB, 420x333
>mfw the nigger population is stagnating and declining
>mfw more than half of hispanics identify as white and a lot look about as "hispanic" as Emilio Estevez
>mfw by the 2nd generation, over 90% of them speak English and by the 3rd, 95% speak English only
>mfw America will stay a white majority with there being more whites with the surname Hernandez and Ramirez
>>
Chicago niggas need to fuck off. Nobody likes them. There is no fixing chicago, if you don't wanna get drilled get the fuck out.
>>
>>62768056
>also I'm willing to bet most of those are white mixed not black.
No, thats the black mixed number
>>
>>62758518
Does this uppity nigger not understand that the new majority is going to be Hispanics, not blacks? Hispanics who are both culturally and genetically similar to whites?
>>
>>62767948
In Guangzhou there's a community of African expats. I've watched some videos about them. They're mostly small businessmen and what not. They have a 0.1% chance of ever dating a Chinese person because Chinese see dark skin as ugly. If a Chinese woman married a black man, it would be so scandalous for her and her whole family.
I did recently hear on /pol/ about a nog getting his little bird lopped off by some angry Chinese for raping a Chinese girl in Guangzhou, though I don't know much about that story to be honest.
I don't know about Japan but I don't doubt some Americans on duty there get down with the native girls.
>>
>>62759573
>muh art speaks to muh experience
>mup da doo didda po mo gub
>>
>>62758518
Literally the black reddit.
>>
File: mexican first family.jpg (62 KB, 770x513) Image search: [Google]
mexican first family.jpg
62 KB, 770x513
white people are the minority in latin america, but they still dominate.

america will just become like brazil when whites become a minority.
>>
>>62759194
>trying to present himself as educated and intelligent
>pronounces Iraq eye-rack instead of Ih-rahk

>joint instead of movie or film
>>
>>62767948
>in some city that begins with a G?
>also apparently
>according to some thread i saw yesterday.
You sound well informed
>>
>>62767948
>also apparently there are 20000 mixed race japanese kids born every year according to some thread i saw yesterday
They're mostly from people stationed there in the military either going out and picking up Japanese girls or raping them and mixed raced people in Japan are generally treated pretty poorly by everyone because Japan is a pretty racist/xenophobic nation on an overarching cultural level, and that statistic also doesn't take into account the fact that mixed raced Japanese people can be either born outside of Japan or born in Japan and leave when their parent gets stationed somewhere else.
>>
File: 1434338728227.png (117 KB, 339x330) Image search: [Google]
1434338728227.png
117 KB, 339x330
>>62758518

Hatred of racism isn't all there is motivating this guy. I honestly believe that half of Spike Lee's hatred toward white people in general comes from the man's inherent sense of elitism about himself.

Lines like these show that he simply wants to be part of the leading social party. He'd want to see America lead by black power before he'd want to see a truly egalitarian and racially unified America. He would never openly admit as much but out of all the years of racial spite that he has cultivated for himself he knows that he'd love to see it just once. And wanting to see that reality just once before unity is enough to indict him as having an agenda.

That's why the guy is a fake and a hustler.
He covets that power in the same way.
>>
>>62759105
I can't wait until some black director decides to remake Birth of a Nation as a means of exploring the systematic racism and white privilege found in our country's history. I can only imagine the praise it would receive.
>>
>>62769580

a bad student film around this idea absolutely exists somewhere
>>
>>62769417
so you're saying there's going to be a lot more trannies?
>>
>>62758518
What it amounts to is he thinks white better start kissing ass to blacks because he thinks blacks are suddenly going to have a population explosion.

>dat feel when mexicans have a hatred for blacks that eclipses the KKK at their worst
>>
>>62769603
I'm sure it does, and I'd love to see it.
>>
>>62769580
They're doing that right now
>>
>>62769705
Really? Source?
>>
>>62769622
can confirm, dad is Mexican, dude is racist as fuck
>>
>Make films for a smaller amount of people because in 30 years there will be more of them

Makes perfect sense.
>>
File: 1436210578794s.jpg (7 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1436210578794s.jpg
7 KB, 208x250
>>62758518
>By 2043 whites will be the minority
>So 2015 films should represent whites as the minority
>>
>>62758518
So we will finally get an obese action hero with diabetes, heart problems and a fat people scooter?
And the enemy is not Russia, but the fight against the lust for burgers?
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.