[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Watch Fringe after seeing a thread about it on /tv/ a month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>Watch Fringe after seeing a thread about it on /tv/ a month ago
>Show is mostly about TERRORISTS ect ect SLEEPER CELL ect ect HALLUCINOGENS ect ect

>Suddenly this happens

what the fuck

did this show just jump the shark
>>
>>62757414

Truly this must be the dumbest post in the history of posts.
>>
>Fringe

Oh boy

You know what THAT means:

>Thing happened
>We don't know stop asking
>Dumb-ham discovers super secret thing with the help of Peter
>Okay we knew, you can ask now
>Walter remembers something
>Chase scene
>Closure

The end queue next monster of the week that isn't really a monster
>>
File: 5.png (2 MB, 1715x938) Image search: [Google]
5.png
2 MB, 1715x938
alright so how many times does this guy show up for like a fraction of a second
>>
>>62757874
That guy specifically, no idea.

But an observer is seen in literally every episode
>>
>>62757414
I liked what they did with what started as a low-grade x-files and later developed in a clusterfuck of sci-fi concepts.

And Walter was a pretty cool old guy.
>>
I don't like how the machine sort of just lost all significance. All of a sudden after seasons of build up it wasn't spoken of again
>>
>>62757499
you're ignoring the insane trips into other dimensions, alternate universes and the most balls-out scifi writing on tv.

some great episodes in this, but it starts out shaky. give it a season or 2
>>
>>62757874
What episode was this taken from?
>>
>>62759021
Ability

http://fringe.wikia.com/wiki/Observer_Sightings
>>
>>62758719

Yeah, same as the Cylon's plan in BSG, and everything in Lost.
>>
>>62758719
>All of a sudden after seasons of build up it wasn't spoken of again

What? It was still important in season 4.

Season 5 obviously not gonna be of much use since I doubt you could use the machine to wipe out specifically the observers or anything. And doubt it was just left assembled for fear of Bell (since he was still alive) trying to do shit with it as he planned to using Alt Broyles
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.