[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This weapon is your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Obi Ani.jpg (10 KB, 480x208) Image search: [Google]
Obi Ani.jpg
10 KB, 480x208
This weapon is your life
>>
Just re-watched this and nothing in this movie makes any sense. The mystery story and how it plays out is terrible, like all the bad guys are just trying to get caught. Why does Jango hang out on the cloning planet using their tech for his jobs? How is Kimino hidden if they openly trade with outsiders?
>>
>>62755492
Jar Jar IS the key
>>
>>62755492

The most obvious answer is Jango was meant to draw Kenobi to Kamino so that the Republic can learn about their army in time for the war to begin, and the failed assassinations attempts on Padme were meant to fail. Of course, that would also mean Jango intentionally sent a good friend to her death when he could have arranged a rather less fatal means of delivering a clue.
>>
How were a clone army of perfect soldiers get merked so badly by droids during the wars when the same droids struggled against the gungans
>>
>>62756365

The droids only struggled because Jar Jar was such a powerful Sith lord.
>>
>>62755856
if it were true then jango wouldn't have even needed to kill his good friend. He shot the kamino dart to stop xir from talking but why not let them talk and say "i was ordered to do it by a kamino bounty hunter"
>>
>>62755492
Pottery.
>>
File: Masterobiwan.jpg (67 KB, 720x848) Image search: [Google]
Masterobiwan.jpg
67 KB, 720x848
https://youtu.be/-Mbkgm-84pg

>Why do I get the feeling you're going to be the death of me?

What did Obi-Wan mean by this?
>>
>>62755492
but that was the point since the phantom menace.
Sheev plays both parts of the conflict and everything is made so he can gain more power in the senate

getting caught was part of the plan
>>
>>62757423
yes poor obiwan having to die at the young age of 95 after cutting up his good friend in his prime into pieces and leaving him to die in a fire
>>
>>62756365
different droids actually

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/OOM-series_battle_droid

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/B1_battle_droid
>>
File: 1447281170743.jpg (564 KB, 1142x857) Image search: [Google]
1447281170743.jpg
564 KB, 1142x857
>>62756365
The droids overwhelmimg numbers and lack of food and other human needs made them a threat. At times there just was not enough clones to fight them massive amount of droids.
>>
Why does Boba Fett have such a huge fanbase? He's completely irrelevant to the story and does nothing in the movies.
>>
>>62757423
Fuck it, I'll take your question seriously.

He probably thought he'd stress out to the point of aneurysm.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.