[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more comfy /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: comfydev.jpg (49 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
comfydev.jpg
49 KB, 460x276
Is there anything more comfy /tv/?
>>
>>62753804
>tfw you finally make it to the DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET and can unload your ass in front of the whole neighborhood
>>
>>62753804
people like this shit?
>>
>>62753922
No, that's why they do it out on the streets.
>>
>>62753922
Yeah they shit in the designated shitting streets.
>>
>>62753804
stop shilling this shit

kike viral marketers will be burned alive
>>
JUST
>>
How does anyone take this guy seriously? His acting is so annoying. He hyperbolizes EVERYTHING. POO IN LOo
>>
>>62753922
>>62754022

I genuinely enjoyed it. The jokes were lacking, the main character is played by a really annoying actor/comedian, but the settings were great, the content was real; even if they were all rich going to the hottest night clubs every night. It was generally just enjoyable to watch imo.
>>
"THIS IS RACIST THAT IS RACIST THEY ARE RACIST"

Oooh yeah super comfy
>>
File: shrekek.jpg (7 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
shrekek.jpg
7 KB, 200x192
>>62753974
>>62754004
Top kek
>>
>>62754058
Other people who hyperbolize everything and subscribe to the same worldview enjoy him.
>>
>terrible comedian gets terrible show
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>62754170
So no one else?
>>
>>62753804
A pillow
>>
>>62753804
this show is like louie but actually funny and without hamfisted 2deep4u attempts at artistry and introspection
>>
>>62754217
SHITTING
>>
>>62754838
DESIGNATED
>>
>>62754791
>Aziz "DUDE I'M VAIN LMAO" "Bandwagoning social justice from a Ferrari" Ansari being funny
Back2reddit
>>
>>62753804

>No jokes
>endless randumb "bounce house" XD
>everything falls flat
>asian guy cannot act or deliver his lines without it sounding painfully forced
>unironically mocking indian tropes... then getting your real parents to act on them, no this was not done on purpose
>Pretending the waitress with a fucked up face was attractive
>>
HORRIBLE
>>
tfw no noel wells gf
>>
I only really liked the second episode. The rest was either just plain boring or obnoxiously pushing its agenda.
>>
File: file.png (587 KB, 578x775) Image search: [Google]
file.png
587 KB, 578x775
>>62755054
just kill me family
>>
>>62753804
>watching a show about a non-white manlet's fantasies of fucking white women

wew lad
>>
the acting on this show is so fucking terrible. that nig lesbian needs to be cut from the show.

i had to fast forward any scenes with his parents. the acting and dialogue was that bad.
>>
>>62755399
is this a thing now?

Saw a bunch of DESIGNATED taking a full pizza onto a flight a few months ago.

how the fuck does that even fit in the carryon?
>>
>>62757563
yea, I enjoyed the show, but acting is not its strong suits. and some people love the parents for being "quirky" and "real" but honestly they're acting is terrible.

and yea the black lesbian has the most annoying monotone voice. pretty much no one on that show except for the girlfriend and sometimes Aziz can act.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>62755399
>she doesn't put a slice of pizza on the little white thing like it's a tiny table as a very dry and terrible joke to amuse herself
Come on, that's a laugh riot!
>>
>blatant liberal propaganda: the series
>>
>>62753922
What's shit about it?
pleb
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.