[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spike Lee scolds Hollywood during Governors Awards acceptance speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1447619670599.jpg (38 KB, 378x419) Image search: [Google]
1447619670599.jpg
38 KB, 378x419
Spike Lee had a message for Hollywood on Saturday night while accepting his honorary Oscar at the Governors Awards: Get real about racial diversity, or else.

"I’m getting real here," Lee said. "Everybody here probably voted for Obama. But when I go to offices, I see no black folks, except for the brother man who is the security guard."

"I don't know if you noticed but the United States census bureau says by the year 2043, white Americans are going to be the minority in this country," the director quipped. "And all you people out there in the position of hiring, you better get smart because you'll work for us," he continued, laughing and clapping his hands together.

http://www.eonline.com/news/715962/spike-lee-slams-hollywood-while-accepting-honorary-oscar-at-governors-awards
>>
dumb fucking nigger
>>
White people are the only people who put up with blacks bullshit. If he really thinks that a majority Mexican population is going to be better for blacks he's sorely mistaken.
>>
>>62752611
gr8 b8 m8. we'll maybe give a fuck what spike lee thinks when he starts making decent films again.
>>
I'm tired of black people and women blaming their own lack of ambition on white people desu
>>
Useful idiot.
>>
>>62752644
That really is the only thing to say about this.

/thread
>>
>us

except black people will remain the same percentage of the population. It's latinos, which somehow I don't think spike was talking about
>>
Does he not realize that a rise in Hispanics is what is reducing white people as percentage of the population? Hispanics don't give a fuck about whether or not someone hires a black guy.
>>
>>62752679
This. There is no "Mexican guilt" concept that will lead to the kind of handouts they enjoy under evil whitey
>>
>>62752611

Dumb nigger, whites will be the minority, but only because the mexicans will be a majority, at least mexicans have lighter skin and are hard working.
>>
Blacks in the USA are going to get a huge awakening when they realize their crybaby antics won't work when it comes to brown people.
>>
File: 1401160269238.jpg (24 KB, 594x395) Image search: [Google]
1401160269238.jpg
24 KB, 594x395
>>62752611
>you better get smart

k, negrito.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.