[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Join the light side of the force, /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 95kH0w2.png (230 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
95kH0w2.png
230 KB, 400x396
Join the light side of the force, /tv/
>>
>>62752058
fuck off
>>
Fuck off back to Reddit bitch
>>
fuck off back to reddit
>>
that's not even how that shitty meme works jesus fucking christ would you just end your fucking life already
>>
I couldn't give less of a fuck about spoilers
>>
Who's that guy? He looks like an evil bully.
>>
>>62752058

>Americans
>>
>>62752058
im with 3:17, and it aint light. cluck off faggot
>>
literally the forum that spoiled dumbledore dying when it was released
>>
>>62752058

This place is a shithole of self loathing. Posters here live to make others as miserable as they tell themselves they aren't... The rest are meme spouting edgelords.

It's a nice thought but it'll never happen, f am.
>>
>Can we agree not to browse /tv/ until you see the movie?

Seriously how hard is that?
>>
I wish I could down-vote you twice.
>>
We've got spoilers posted and the movie isn't even out yet
>>
>>62752348
Then why stay here, faggot?
>>
>>62752058
Kill yourself pls
>>
Honestly, if you care so much about spoilers but also care not to leave shit posting websites long enough to avoid getting spoiled then you deserve to be spoiled. Asking people on the internet to not be assholes is like going into a gay bar and asking everyone to stop acting like faggots. While it may be fun for bait purposes, you're not going to get anything out of it
>>
File: >God.png (35 KB, 287x297) Image search: [Google]
>God.png
35 KB, 287x297
>>62752058
Good bait my friend
>>
Luke gives the audience the choice of killing his son or nuking Tatooine
>>
>in a thread about an old show
>some retard shows up saying he just started episode 2 and loves it so far
>post fake spoilers and tell him to fuck off
>autist comes through and calls me a liar then posts real spoilers while "correcting" my post
>>
>>62752332
SPOILERS YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
Can't even form a proper sentence. Jesus.
>>
>>62752058

It's going to leak soon and you are going to get spoilered unless you go innawoods.
>>
File: 1440359557287.jpg (19 KB, 205x245) Image search: [Google]
1440359557287.jpg
19 KB, 205x245
>>62752058
We will discuss what ever we want about those movies
>>
>>62752058

I'm probably gonna spoil Star Wars to myself just to be able to spoil it to other people
>>
>>62752349

I don't get it, why can't people avoid Facebook and tumblr until they see it? Is it that hard to not browse social media?
>>
People are actually going to pay to watch this?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.