[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the ultimate plebs movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ShawshankRedemptionMoviePoster.jpg (65 KB, 269x395) Image search: [Google]
ShawshankRedemptionMoviePoster.jpg
65 KB, 269x395
Is this the ultimate plebs movie?
>>
>>62744600
I disliked the homosex undertones at the end.

otherwise, greatest movie ever. don't YOU think so, fussybritches?
>>
It's not a bad film by any means. If anything you're the fucking pleb for thinking it's the "ultimate plebs movie". Get that stick out of your ass and learn to appreciate cinema.
>>
>>62744636
>cinema

its actually just a movie, cinema and film died in 89.

Last great cinema was "Unforgiven" which came in the 90s but was conceived in the 80s.
>>
File: Shawshank Redemption.png (966 KB, 1236x708) Image search: [Google]
Shawshank Redemption.png
966 KB, 1236x708
>>62744600
Bane: CIA: your file says you've served 40 years of a life as a big guy. Do you feel you've been a big guy?
CIA: Big guy?... Well, now, let me see. You know, I don't have any idea what that means.
Bane: Well, it means that you're ready to put your thumbs in you—
CIA: [Interrupting] I know what you think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made-up word. A politician's word, so that young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie and have a job. What do you really wanna know? Am I sorry for what I did?
Bane: Well, are you?
CIA: There's not a day goes by that I don't feel regret putting my thumbs in my belt . Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid not yet big guy who struck that terrible pose. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I gotta live with that. Big guy? It's just a bullshit word. So go ahead and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.
>>
this was one of those "must see" movies I somehow avoided all my life.
Just watched it a few days ago, great movie everything in place but sooo overated
>>
>>62744716
full retard, troll, or both, detected.
>>
I don't know what's the hype about - I can't relate to prison films. I think there is an odd conspiracy to make this movie the top rated in every single big Movie database around the web, like they are trying to stimulate people to escape from prisons or something like that. It's kind of scary when you think about it.
>>
>>62744600
Is it still number 1 on IMDB? That site is a pretty good pleb gauge.
>>
Who cares? Pleb or patrician, a good movie is a good movie, and this is a good movie.
>>
That's not Forrest Gump/Titanic
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.