[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody know what episode this season they reveal that the Mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: alaskanbush.jpg (225 KB, 1264x711) Image search: [Google]
alaskanbush.jpg
225 KB, 1264x711
Anybody know what episode this season they reveal that the Mom and Dad are brother and sister?
>>
S1 EP 1, you can tell by looking at the fuckers
>>
The daughters are qt.

I wonder if they ever fucked any of their brothers.

Also the autist son is bro tier.
>>
File: alaskanbush13.jpg (147 KB, 1100x618) Image search: [Google]
alaskanbush13.jpg
147 KB, 1100x618
>>62743686

there's some Alaskan bush I'd like to explore (when she becomes of legal age of course)
>>
>>62743686
Implying there's only one
>>
>>62743724

Good point, the one that does parkour everywhere seems pretty euphoric too.
>>
File: godfathersss.jpg (12 KB, 280x373) Image search: [Google]
godfathersss.jpg
12 KB, 280x373
>>62743686

she should get her snaggle tooth fixed

I think Momma drank heavily during the pregnancies
>>
Show is fake as fuck, theyre actually some randon non alaskan criminal gypsies that have been sculpted by discovery and force fed scripts, the show is gay too, google them
>>
>>62743922

Isnt every in Alaska slightly dodgy though? Why else move to the edge of the world.

Britain had Australia
America has Alaska.
>>
Noah is *literally* m'lady fedora tipper tier
>>
>>62743686
damn id love to fuck rainy and snowbirds tits are getting huge
>>
>>62743922
there are youtube vids of the sons pre ABP pushing their fathers book he wrote about growing up and living in the wild. in the show they claim to have never used any sort of technology or know what the internet is also it shows them living in modern housing
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.