[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indian Action Movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: indian.jpg (17 KB, 600x314) Image search: [Google]
indian.jpg
17 KB, 600x314
Can you recommend Indian action movies to me? I am looking for something cheesy and over the top with English subtitles because I don't speak any Indian.
>>
File: Sivaji_The_Boss.jpg (28 KB, 260x383) Image search: [Google]
Sivaji_The_Boss.jpg
28 KB, 260x383
>>62742797
Pretty sure you can stream this on Youtube with english subs
>>
POO
>>
>>62742797
Netflix has a pretty good selection. I love Singham, Dhoom 2 and Rowdy Rathore is the craziest thing I've ever seen in my life.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
salman khan's wanted
>>
File: ToiletSpray.jpg (4 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
ToiletSpray.jpg
4 KB, 274x184
inb4 memesters making fun of Indian toliet habits while using paper, yes PAPER to wipe fecal matter from their body.

who /buttspray/ master race here?
>>
>>62744658
Spent 6 months backpacking in SE Asia and this was the best part of using the toilet
>>
>>62744658

stfu shitskin, you use the paper until it removes all stain.

water doesn't remove any shit, probably why your skin is shit colored kek.
>>
>>62744679
I cringe everytime I have to use paper these days. If I'm the UK, I have to plan toilet time around shower time.
>>
Beach Poop: Rajesh's Revenge
>>
File: 1415849598821.jpg (73 KB, 521x298) Image search: [Google]
1415849598821.jpg
73 KB, 521x298
>>62744740
You can't possibly be this retarded
>>
Quickly, post more videos of the man of many belts!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUYa5aTdjfI
>>
>>62742797
>Singham
Pretty good story and it amused me to no end that every time he used his signature punch that the music would fade and you'd hear a tiger's roar. Also has a sequel I should check out.

>Baby
Turned out to be more of a suspense film than action film, and the entire scene in the hospital room was great tension

>Chawdni Chawk goes to China
A weird blend of comedy and action that was pretty good, and had a dub unlike the first two mentioned.

>The East Indian Remake of Micheal Bay's The Rock
Pure shit, and I didn't even know you could include musical numbers in the Rock.

One thing about Indian films though, they always seem freakishly wrong. Like Singham felt 3-4 hours long, and Chawdni Chowk felt it was necessary to flash back to earlier parts of the film in a later part of the film montage, like I had forgotten parts of the movie I was watching.
>>
>>62744740

Rude
>>
File: dhoom2.jpg (285 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
dhoom2.jpg
285 KB, 1024x768
The Dhoom films. I actually think that Dhoom 2 is ruined by Aishwarya Rai's cringeworthy acting but it's my favourite nevertheless because I love Hrithik Roshan.
>>
>>62745332

get the fuck out thin skinned fag
>>
The DESIGNATOR
>>
>>62742797
watch Dabang nigga, trust me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWEzUsiPX8s
go to the 2:00 minute mark and hold onto your sides because you're in for a show.
>>
Mission Kashmir
It's about snackbars being snackbars
>>
Kill Dil.
>>
Look up Robot, OP, it's glorious
>>
>>62745430

These guys aren't that bad looking.
>>
Actually good Indian movies

Baahubali
Gangs of Wasseypur
Satya
Rangeela
Badlapur
Haider
NH10
Dev D
Oye Lucky Lucky Oye
Khosla Ka Ghosla
Gulaal
Talvar
Udaan
Ugly
Ek Haseena thi
Jodha Akbar
Rang De Basanti
Maqbool
Omkara
No Smoking
>>
>>62747002
They only choose the whitest looking Indians.
>>
>>62748902
>Being South Indian
That's even worse
>>
>>62744740
>water doesn't remove any shit
Speak for your ass
>>
>>62749048
It's sad that a good looking darkie like Senthil would never have made it in Bollywood or even the Tamil film industry.
>>
>>62744961
>Also has a sequel I should check out.
Don't bother.
>>
Dabangg and Robot are both great, but they might be a little too Bollywood for ya. Anything Salman Khan touches is basically gold.
>>
Y'all need to watch EEGA
It's an action movie where the hero dies and seeks vengeance, reborn as a fucking housefly. It's insane.
>>
>>62749093
Yeah. Indians have an unhealthy obsession with white skin. Not because they associate white skin with civility. Just for the skin itself, which actually makes them more niggerish.
>>
>>62744658
DESIGNATED
>>
>>62746173
holy shit
anyone have a webm of his dance toward the end there
>>
>>62750310
>being this retarded
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.