[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /tv/ like Good Game Also im fairly certain I fingered Hex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: GG.jpg (44 KB, 705x345) Image search: [Google]
GG.jpg
44 KB, 705x345
Does /tv/ like Good Game

Also im fairly certain I fingered Hex in a night club
>>
>>62742186
>Also im fairly certain I fingered Hex in a night club

YOU AGAIN
>>
I used to like it because it was a pretty comfy show. Just feels kind of streamlined and hollow now.

Well that and the fact that I'm not really into vidya anymore.
>>
Should go back to hosting quizmania t.b.q.h
>>
There's something about that girl, my fingers are twitching just looking at her.
>>
This
MediaWatch
Please like me
That purple puppet thing
>>
>>62742381
Mediawatch is pretty based and I haven't seen the purple puppet thing, bit please like me? Get the fuck outta here, senpai.
>>
File: memories.jpg (14 KB, 534x417) Image search: [Google]
memories.jpg
14 KB, 534x417
>>
File: chaser.jpg (61 KB, 631x350) Image search: [Google]
chaser.jpg
61 KB, 631x350
What went wrong?
>>
>>62742423
>Bajo's relationship goals.
>>
>>62742434
They got old.
>>
File: theprime.jpg (8 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
theprime.jpg
8 KB, 310x163
>>62742434

This was their best work.
>>
>>62742434
They ran out of material once they got to season 3 so they had to spend a lot of money filming overseas, also everyone in Australia knew them so their stunts werent as effective
>>
>>62742467
Will Aus tv ever produce another funny show?
>>
>>62742434
What happened to 'the roast' and what is Charles doing now?
>>
>>62742434
I want to see War on Everything done now, solely cause I imagine the hippies in Melbourne losing their shit so much
>>
>LE I LE FINGERED HEX XDXD
>LE /V/ MEMES XDXD
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 171x253) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 171x253
Anyone watch this? I work for a government agency and my co-workers are always like "oh my god it's so true!" but why you would want to unwind by watching something similar to your workplace is beyond me

I watched it for ten minutes and it was stressful and not funny at all
>>
>>62742521
Fuck off Bajo.
>>
>>62742526
Sounds like most aus comedy now. More 'situation' less comedy.
>>
>>62742543
>YOU ARE LE BAJO XDXD
>>
Anyone watched this uni doco from the 90's that features some of the guys from the chaser?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJTPxtujb2I
>>
>>62742504

I don't think it matters. The guy peaked much too early with the "Firth Factor" sketches he used to do on CNNNN.

>>62742507
>I imagine the hippies in Melbourne

Says it all really.
>>
>>62742186
I'm the real Hex fingerer.
>>
>>62742186

not much, but SP's quite good. if you ask me they're both noticeably better at doing what really amounts to exactly the same show but for an audience of kids
>>
>>62742590
His bits on the war were great as well. He never got that much screen time for a founding member of the group.
>>
>>62742556
Fuck off D.A.R.R.E.N.
>>
>>62742660
the robot isnt even funny

kill yourself freshcunt
>>
I wonder how many rape threats Junglist sent Anita sarcasm?
>>
>>62742186
Yep.

What is it? Hex?
>>
Honestly, Junglist and Hex would have been the best "duo".

Junglist always represented "PC master race hardcore gamer" while Bajo represented more casual console gamer, good duo, but Hex is legit a better host and speaker than Bajo.

Too bad ABC went full retard and dumped Junglist (who was the creator of the show) and replaced him with Hex, who was the same as Bajo, so the show now is largely an echo chamber.
>>
>>62742434
I live in the same suburb as Craig. See him with his kid at the park quite often
>>
Aus tv now and into the future = comedies and dramas about Asians.
>>
>>62742795
It still boggles my mind that that happened. Bajo was a meme spouting retard who either just agreed with whatever Junglist said or complained that the games were too complicated.

So ABC needs to meet their tits quota and replace one of the hosts, so they sack the founding member and only host with an ounce of knowledge on the subject matter. What a clusterfuck.
>>
>>62742434
Chaser is pretty shit now days
Media Circus is alright, nothing like the Chaser of old though.
>>
How do people outside of Aus know about Good Game?
>>
>>62743035
hex gets around
>>
Is there even any proof Junglist got shitcanned and didn't leave the show voluntarily?
>>
they both have shit taste desu, bajo can be patrician sometimes but he also likes to eat shit and hex is a retard like all women

im pretty sure i blasted her snatch with my sneaky digits at a wine tasting too
>>
>>62742849
I have yet to see one.
>>
>>62743413
Just his testimony right after he left I guess.
>>62742870
It's really mediocre. The checkout was pretty good though.
>>
Dropped it after jung left. I knew where it was going and it's gone exactly there.
>>
>>62743413
>Is there even any proof Junglist got shitcanned and didn't leave the show voluntarily?

He said she said. He said it was from ABC management for mass appeal. They say it was the whole GG team. He said he knows people who don't agree. They say hes bitter.

Also, used to play with them on Xbox Live (original fatbox) and PC. Community went to absolute garbage around the time ABC3 came around (2008/9?). Then Hex came and holy shit the amount of autistic fanboys that turned up was heartwrenching. Completely ruined it once and for all.

I feel bad that Jung is basically reduced to Kotaku Aus articles.

> mfw this all happened like 7 years ago.

Fuck me.
>>
>>62743698
Remember when Jung and the original co host had Jarett Cale on?

Shit feels like another life time ago.
>>
>2012 mention that I think Hex is shit and its a shame Jung got the boot
>Get told Jung is flat, wooden host and Hex is much better
>Everyone thinks current hosts are shit now
And people say /tv/ hasn't changed.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.