[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if a vampire drainednLorne and fed him some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 183px-Lorne(angel).jpg (13 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
183px-Lorne(angel).jpg
13 KB, 183x275
What would happen if a vampire drainednLorne and fed him some of its blood?

And for that matter, why don't vamps burn in moonlight? The moon is just a huge rock, it gives off no light of its own.
>>
Why do vampires show up in photographs yet have no reflection in mirrors?
>>
oh my god I haven't seen this thread in forever
>>
vamps can't turn other demons, only humans
>>
rip in peace lorne
>>
>>62740333
>What would happen if a vampire drainednLorne and fed him some of its blood?
Vampires are the pussiest of demons, the demonic part of the vampire can't even hope of infecting another demon.

>why don't vamps burn in moonlight?
It's an intensity thing. A certain threshold makes them burst into flames. Small amounts of sunlight bouncing off objects on earth or the moon seem fine. A mirror or clear window would fuck you though.

>>62741003
same reason your eyes can see them
>>
Fuck now I want to watch Angel again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gWDM4X4xUQ

Lorne was such a great character. Real shame Andy Hallet died.
>>
This show had the shittiest ending imaginable. Like goddamn it was unsatisfying as fuck
>>
>>62740333
BECAUSE FICTION!
>>
>>62742896
I love the ending for what it was, but yeah shit sucks when filming the 16-17 episode you get canceled.
Main reason seems to be because TV executives are dicks. Story goes that Josh Whedon asked the head at WB to renew the show early so it would be more secure and instead they canceled it.
>>
>>62742833
started watching buffy again and its not as bad as i thought it would be.. but im skipping some bad random standalone episodes though
>>
>>62743082

Season 1 is pretty hit and miss (it feels a bit dated)
but Season 2 onwards is comfy as fuck

Angel is pretty comfy the entire time and enters a completely new level of awesome come the final season
>>
>>62742896

''No''
>>
>>62743181
yeah im watching buffy from the start so i can watch angel again . just saw the scene whee cordi first sees angel
>>
This show is so bad. If current internet culture was around in the 90s this would have been a meme show for reddit.
>>
wow, this is an old pasta. like, 2008 tier.
good show, m8
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 960x540
>>62740333
1. Can't turn a demon into a demon
2. IDK, magic

>>62742896
Nah.

>>62743215
Nah.
>>
>>62742896
No, you fucking retard.
>>
>>62743545
You're mad because it's true. I bet you like Doctor Who too.
>>
>>62743557
No and no. You're a stupid GoT loving pleb.
>>
>>62743036
I read somewhere it was because WB had green lit a pilot for another vampire show and didn't want two at the same time, but then that show never ended up happening.
>>
>>62743640
just like with Buffy, the WB just ended the show after 5 years since they have to pay tons more money to producers after that amount of time. but unlike Buffy, they didn't offer the show to other networks.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.