[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
confessions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10
File: Shame-with-Nun.jpg (66 KB, 403x338) Image search: [Google]
Shame-with-Nun.jpg
66 KB, 403x338
>I skipped out on a keg party to watch the Gilmore girls series finale. I don't regret it

>I still like going to the movies. I haven't done it in months but I like it more then sitting at home on my computer

>partly because when I do, I end up switching back and forth between other things and don't ay attention to the movie unless its really, really good

>I used to un-ironically like the dark knight, then after /tv/ took it apart I re-watched it and holy shit its bad
>>
Alright, this has to be the worst, normiest OP for a confession thread I've seen in a while.

>I skipped out on a keg party to watch the Gilmore girls series finale. I don't regret it
Nigga, series finales air once but keg parties are every week

fucking disgrace
>>
File: im not sure how to feel.gif (1 MB, 266x268) Image search: [Google]
im not sure how to feel.gif
1 MB, 266x268
I was cooking myself a breakfast bread and watching my recorded grey anatomy and realized I basically became my mom this afternoon
>>
File: pete davidson.png (126 KB, 343x216) Image search: [Google]
pete davidson.png
126 KB, 343x216
>>62734928
Im super fucking jealous of younger actors and famous people. Not like, child actors because fuck that but whenever I see somebody my age (early 20s) and theyre in tv shows or something I feel really unfulfilled and bad about myself. Here I am at a fucking community college posting on a Haitian image board and theyre out being rich and famous and living the good life
>>
>>62734928
>I used to un-ironically like the dark knight, then after /tv/ took it apart I re-watched it and holy shit its bad
Letting /tv/ influence your opinions is pretty pathetic, OP. The Dark Knight is a heavily flawed movie but it's better than the vast majority of capeshit.
>>
I watch episodes of web critics who drink while they shoot when I drink by myself so then I feel less lonely, but I loop the video because when it ends it's silent in my apartment
>>
File: louise.gif (846 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
louise.gif
846 KB, 245x250
Remember that episode of even Stevens when Louis spies on the girls slumber party and they catch him and tie him to a chair and give him a forced girly makeover?
I used to get so fucking hard watching that and all the other shows that copies that theme and spent like 2 years of my childhood wondering if I was gay
>>
I've seen every episode of Cougar Town.
>>
File: Scream-Series-Logo.jpg (40 KB, 1200x657) Image search: [Google]
Scream-Series-Logo.jpg
40 KB, 1200x657
>>62734928
this was one of my favorite shows this year. I also liked American horror story, SNL and LAW and Order SVU at times
>>
File: IMG_20150927_222826.jpg (43 KB, 369x485) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150927_222826.jpg
43 KB, 369x485
>out to dinner with relatives from out of town
>uncle brings up how he's just gotten around to checking out Pacific Rim
>says he really enjoyed it
>"have you seen it, anon?" My dad asks
>tell them yeah
>uncle is almost beside himself as he cries "well?! What'd you think?"
>without even blinking...
>on autopilot...
>"babby's first mecha, really. Del Taco could have handled the action sequences so much better, all of that rain was just a total blunder to be honest, senpai"
>family stares at me uncomfortably
Thanks /tv/
>>
>>62735846
you just confirmed their fears
>>
ive been going to school for film and television work, like producing and camera work and stuff.
Now im thinking about quitting because im scared
>>
File: a_560x0.jpg (5 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
a_560x0.jpg
5 KB, 500x268
>>62735846
>>
>>62734928

I didn't go to films I went to movies
>>
I will sometimes watch television shows if there's a sexy female lead and I will fondle myself while doing so.
There are limits, though. I couldn't stand Gossip Girl
>>
>>62735591
similar thing happened to me with the willy wonka remake.
>>
>>62736678
that's what mute is for
>>
Just watched the Dark Knight trilogy and it's still pretty tight. What's the problem with it?
>>
File: Buffalo-Bill.jpg (41 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Buffalo-Bill.jpg
41 KB, 630x420
I once saw ted Levine at a flim festival, I wanted to talk with him but I wanted to not seem like a typical "OMG im such a fan" person, So I walked up to him and totally deadpan said
>Id fuck you..id fuck you so hard
it ended up not being ted Levine
>>
File: 1399509333419.jpg (49 KB, 455x334) Image search: [Google]
1399509333419.jpg
49 KB, 455x334
>>62736878
fucking kek anon
>>
File: 1440694581678.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1440694581678.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
>>62736878
you beautiful disaster
>>
>>62736830
>shitty fight scenes
>shitty dialogue
>the opening part with CIA is actually laughable, memes aside
Its not a terrible movie, but it has some serious flaws
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.