[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing Eugene? Eugene, are you alright? GYAAAH AHHHHHH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: tooms.jpg (10 KB, 506x316) Image search: [Google]
tooms.jpg
10 KB, 506x316
What are you doing Eugene?
Eugene, are you alright?
GYAAAH AHHHHHH
>>
Skittish Toombs, very skittish.
>>
DOO DOO DOO DOO

DUN DUN DUN DUN

DOO DOO DOO
>>
>>62729520

Just a reminder, MOTW > main story
>>
>>62729627
agreed
>>
File: Squeeze.png (174 KB, 1153x535) Image search: [Google]
Squeeze.png
174 KB, 1153x535
I'll just leave this here
>>
>>62729875
lurk more, reddit
>>
File: Murder Can Be Cool.jpg (40 KB, 800x425) Image search: [Google]
Murder Can Be Cool.jpg
40 KB, 800x425
>>62730460

I'm from Reddit and I loved it. Oh, does that make you mad? So very mad? Oh, you seem quite mad that there are those of us from Reddit who also enjoy coming here and hanging out with you cool guys. We like it. We REALLY like this place. Oh, we're not leaving. We're sitting right here, friendo. You like that one? "Friendo?" It's from No Country For Old Men. I know tv memes lol!

You think this is your own private utopia, your retreat from the world, your clubhouse to hang out with your other rebels, but guess what? We Reddit folk found it. We found it and we like it.

And we're not leaving.
>>
>>62730496
i pray for ur death
>>
>>62730496
this was a great post i hope you feel good about it
>>
>>62730496
>I'm from Reddit

Stopped there. Opinion invalid to be quite honest.
>>
File: Rumer Has It.jpg (247 KB, 809x1193) Image search: [Google]
Rumer Has It.jpg
247 KB, 809x1193
>>62730835
>>62731002
>>62731039

So you think you can talk shit about reddit all day? That your racism, sexism, homophobia and intolerance will be accepted?

We redditors don't tolerant intolerance - and my katana isn't just for show.

Well done, you got a reaction from the bad boys of reddit. That's what you wanted, right? Now we've decided we're taking over.

You've sensed it already, haven't you? The memes becoming better and better the responses more hilarious - that's us, pushing you out. When you say something intolerant about minorities or women and get called out like the bigots you are - that's us, taking your board.

You have no idea to the extent of fear which you should be feeling now you have drawn reddit on you. Your zombie Jew fairytale can't protect you now. This board is ours and all discussion will be as intelligent as on reddit.

You think I'm giving you an empty threat? Believe that. But the 'internet hate machine' already seems a lot more tolerant and forgiving then it's reputation. The 'hackers on steroids' have been outsmarted by the kind and souls of reddit.

You have lost your board.

Track my IP if you want to 'hackers' but I am smart enough to use the school library computer - and I'm even in incognito mode for added security.

Sent with true euphoria,

An enlightened redditor.

PS - Bane belongs to us
>>
>>62730496
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
File: Mother Is Disappoint.jpg (62 KB, 485x674) Image search: [Google]
Mother Is Disappoint.jpg
62 KB, 485x674
>>62731131

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum reddit post-millennial newfag summercancer" people from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you believe are "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making stupid fucking threads like this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.