[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stargate Universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: stargate_universe-tv-31.jpg (70 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
stargate_universe-tv-31.jpg
70 KB, 333x250
Just got around to watching and what the hell am i watching? Is there a lost SG-1 episode where they raided Battlestar Galactica and stole their entire production crew?

Don't get me wrong, the effects and production quality are amazing and much better than the other SG series. The show is quite watchable, it just seems like it has nothing to do with the SG franchise.
>>
>>62727458
lol it was hated when it came out here I remember
but still it beats nothing. shame it got cancelled we haven't had decent sci fi in so long.

also Lieutenant mc tits
>>
File: Todd.jpg (43 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Todd.jpg
43 KB, 1024x576
>>62727505
Atlantis being cancelled sucked, so many lose ends. Like unresolved Genii dickery, unresolved Wraith Civil war, Space Marine Asguard and this glorious mother fucker right here.
>>
File: sgu.jpg (10 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
sgu.jpg
10 KB, 400x301
>>62727458
I liked the show better than any tv scifi since to be honest, despite all its flaws. It's a shame the franchise died and now we have all fucking b-tier scifi on the "psy-fi" channel. This guy was great and always caused a lot of butthurt while he was also the only one with a brain.
>>
>>62727807
yeah i remember enjoying atlantic. watched it at least twice.

it was cancelled? i thought they just decided to end it.

the final episode was depressing as fuck to me I remember being depressed for weeks but how it is everytime you finish a show i guess

>it's an episode that has nothing to do with the storyline finale
>>
>>62727989
The second to last ep was pretty cool, i wish they had a Moulder and Scully cameo as it was basically a lost episode of the X files.

The end did suck, the only bright spot was that they made sure to show that Todd was OK, besides that it was stupid. They never even showed the wraith that took over Todd's faction or even mentioned how it happened. '

I was also really disappointed that they never had the Genii travel to earth to negotiate a treaty, the guys are well on their way to controlling the human portion of the Galaxy so it would make sense.

>>62727842
Not Baltar was awesome, his faults are easy to ignore given that the commander is a incompetent criminal who belongs in a jail cell or in front of a firing squad.
>>
>>62728263
>genii

how did those fuckers get so powerful again? they felt like they were 1940s tier
>>
>>62727807
I don't think every aspect of a series needs to be absolutely resolved to have a good end, but I agree that the final episode was extremely rushed.
>>
File: 1401377781004.jpg (6 KB, 251x247) Image search: [Google]
1401377781004.jpg
6 KB, 251x247
>>62727458
Hey guys let's fix the galactica
>>
>>62728377
>>62728377
They had previously ruled over a half dozen worlds and had underground cities all over the place, spies errywhere and nuclear weapons. Basically they were half a dozen planets all roughly equal to North Koreas tech level and everyone else was dark ages tier. Besides Atlantis theyare the strongest resistance to the wraith and the only force with a quasi realistic plan to free humanity.

Remember that even though they don't get along with the SGC they are the good guys and most people view them that way. If not for Atlantis waking up the Wraith their plan combined with the drug that made people poison to the Wraith would have probably worked, the wraith would have still descended into civil war.

They became so powerful because they had been planning it for a thousand years and were good at it, simple as that. Also the Wraith are potato tier at tactical combat, they don't even use lethal weapons.
>>
>>62729246
>Besides Atlantis theyare the strongest resistance to the wraith
You forgot the Travelers.
>>
>>62729246
>they don't even use lethal weapons.
Why would they? They need humans alive to eat them.
>>
>>62730061
They actively avoided the wraith though, they don't really count as organized resistance. The Genii had a sizable army that regularly conducted operations against the wraith. It doesn't count as resistance if you don't actually fight. The Travelers didn't have the numbers, planetside connections or industry to combat the Wraith.

>>62730090
Because if your enemy is using guns (huge ass triple barreled wraith killing guns) and your guys are armed with tasers you tend to lose. Especially if your tactics consist of sending guys who are so dumb they cannot speak to slowly lumber towards your enemies. By Baal's Gleaming Buttocks those guys were worse tactically than Jaffa, you have to really work to achieve that level of incompetence.
>>
File: I can't.jpg (77 KB, 400x369) Image search: [Google]
I can't.jpg
77 KB, 400x369
>>62727807
>It's a Genii episode
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.