[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Its an 'Anakin interrupts everyone and makes viewers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 37387-25524.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
37387-25524.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
>Its an 'Anakin interrupts everyone and makes viewers and characters alike highly uncomfortable' episode
>>
>>62724921
>It's a sand episode
>>
>>62724921

>bad dialogue: the movie
>>
I dont like sand iss coarse and it gets everywhere motherfucker! Ani! SHUT THE FUCK UP JAR JAR
>>
>Anakin and Padme
terrible couple, I didn't even really watch when they were getting married, because they have zero chemistry and character
>>
File: it aint me.png (708 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
it aint me.png
708 KB, 1920x1080
>It's a Vietnam episode
>>
>I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM!

was anakin redpilled on sandpeople?
>>
>just one more month of sandposting until TFA comes out
>>
>>62725337
Maybe I'm more autistic than George Lucas, but I never saw what was so heinously wrong about his genocide of the tusken raiders. It was pretty justified desu, and it's not like they're people or anything. Hard to sympathize with them when in they're called "vicious, mindless monsters" shortly before Anakin goes away to kill them all.

I know it was supposed to demonstrate his power madness and need for control but I can't really fault him for it.
>>
File: 1445306716242.jpg (39 KB, 217x640) Image search: [Google]
1445306716242.jpg
39 KB, 217x640
>>62725340
>just one more month until people start praising prequels and hating on TFA
>>
>>62726087
I think the only real problem was that it went agains Jedi ethics. In the SW universe I imagine wiping out an entire tusken raider camp would be something to be commended.
I agree that it didn't really feel like he was doing anything wrong, probably explains the hamfisted child massacre in ep III
>>
>>62725340

>just one more month until its not sandposting
>just one more month til its Jakkuposting
>>
>>62726678

ILLNER HAT HAARSCHARF KOMBINIERT: RECHTS WÄHLEN IST DEN ISIS UNTERSTÜTZEN
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.