[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was the point of this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: million.jpg (40 KB, 489x720) Image search: [Google]
million.jpg
40 KB, 489x720
What the fuck was the point of this movie?
>>
Father Daughter movie made by Clint Eastwood
>>
>>62724153
This. Eastwood's character couldn't connect with his real daughter and was just a broken down old man who takes in a poor mid/late 30's woman wanting to box and makes her his new daughter.

Maguisha or whatever is Gaelic meaning like "my dearest" as in he had found his real daughter.
>>
>>62724128

to advise people not to try and commit suicide by adrenaline overdose
>>
>>62724128

The fuck are you talking about

Shit was beautiful you fucking faggit
>>
to be a movie women will never understand
>>
the fuck is the point of any movie?
>>
Morgan Freeman is in the movie
>>
>>62724128
Nothing.

Gran Torino was miles better.
>>
>>62724128
>follow your passion
>never give up
>it doesnt matter how low you start at least you keep going
>dont let others derail your dreams

OP seriously. billion dollar baby is overblown with messages
>>
Never turn your back to a angry woman
>>
Don't break your neck
>>
>>62724128
To push a feminist agenda
>>
>>62724128
Make another shitty boxing movie where every pro fighter has a glass jaw and the newcomer knocks them out in 5 seconds flat
>real boxing is boring
I know that. Doesn't need to be that far removed from reality though.
>>
>asking about "the point" of a movie
fucking retards all of you
>>
>>62725327
Billion Baller Baby remake when???
>>
>>62724962
Aflongkong is the key to all this
>>
The music industry is heavily tied to the movie industry
The entire movie was a ploy to get the general public thinking about Alice Cooper's song "Billion Dollar Babies"
The title is ever-so-slightly off as if not to raise suspicion
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.