[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
amazing and insightful film discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: reddit-alien.png (50 KB, 736x1024) Image search: [Google]
reddit-alien.png
50 KB, 736x1024
a friendly and knowledgable community
casual atmosphere that accepts memes and waifus
baneposting adored
come to reddit anons
come home
>>
File: Reddit.jpg (98 KB, 680x601) Image search: [Google]
Reddit.jpg
98 KB, 680x601
>>62719292

I'M SOLD GOODBYE 4CHAN GOODBYE ANONYMOUS
>>
Redit has better discussion, but I just prefer the 4chan thread layout
>>
File: 1402686280025.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1082) Image search: [Google]
1402686280025.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1082
>>
>>62719587
This who the fuck designed reddit its unreadable
>>
>>62719587
Reddit discussion is shit. Either you agree with everyone else or you'll be downvoted and nobody will discuss anything with you. Reddit is the internets biggest circlejerk.
>>
>>62719645
>a list of unadorned words.
>unreadable.

books are truly your ISIS.
>>
File: iafuckyea.jpg (28 KB, 359x512) Image search: [Google]
iafuckyea.jpg
28 KB, 359x512
This is the bareknuckle shitfest for me, friendly alien.

The downvote is the trolls' upvote just like the good lord intended.
>>
>>62719601
>27 days ago
wow that's some real lively discussion they got going on over there
>>
>>62719646
>4chan discussion is shit. Either you agree with everyone else or you'll be called a fag and nobody will discuss anything with you. 4chan is the internets biggest circlejerk.
>>
Reddit is just a circlejerk of insecure wannabes who doesn't know shit about what they're talking about. Everyone's an expert but no one can prove it. And if you point that out all they do is get provoked and go on the offense with a bunch of juvenile gibberish. It's all about the ego for those people. It's just so delusional and sad. I truly wish they could do some soul searching and face their inner reality like we do on 4chan.
>>
I like reddit. Some subs are great
>>
>>62720344
b8
>>
>>62720257
This to be truthful, family
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.