[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Look, Marge! Maggie lost her baby legs!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 0454.jpg (26 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
0454.jpg
26 KB, 576x432
>Look, Marge! Maggie lost her baby legs!
>>
Am I the only one who didn't really like any of the Treehouse of Horrors?
>>
>>62716714
The one with snakes hair taking over homer is based
>>
>>62716714
Not even the one where the teachers are eating the kids? That one legitimately scared the shit out of me. Also the one where Groundskeeper Willie is Freddy Kreuger was pretty good.
>Hadn't seen Nightmare on Elm at the time

>>62716732
Also this
>>
>>62716732
which one is that?
>>
>>62716714
why not?
>>
>>62716701
kek
>>
haha lol it's funny because homer would really believe it xD truly genius writing from one of the greatest television shows of all time, how does a show with such well written comedy fall so low!
>>
>>62716701
Treehouse of Horror IV is the best.
>>
>>62716753
Homer gets a hair transplant that turns out to be snakes hair, which takes over homers body and uses it to exact revenge.
>>
>>62716785
Ehh the twilight zone bus segment is pretty weak
>>
>>62716732
>>62716742
The Snake Hair one and the Kreuger Willy are expections to this, I didn't think about them before I posted sorry.

>>62716761
I find them for the most part to be either poorly written, or depressing and existentially unsettling - not scary, but utterly hopeless and reflecting the absolute futility in life.
>>
>>62716788
ohh. i thought snakes hair was the animal, like he became medusa
>>
File: Homer3Dwatching.gif (45 KB, 425x307) Image search: [Google]
Homer3Dwatching.gif
45 KB, 425x307
>>62716785
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.