[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw some kid you went to high school with is vine famous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 2
>tfw some kid you went to high school with is vine famous

If only I attention-whored harder I'd be in an episode of Law and Order by now.
>>
when you have something wrong with your teeth and it starts affecting your heart, just have mary j blige sing into your mouth you fucking dumb nigger
>>
>>62715562
>black people aren't smart enough to become dentists

That's just not true, Chris Tucker!
>>
I legitimately don't know what point he's trying to make here.

Can someone explain what he was trying to say?
>>
buncha niggers shoving themselves where they don't belong

Thats the moral I got out of this
>>
I saw someone I knew from middle school on google news once.

They're successful as fuck and I'm here shitposting.
>>
>>62715586
he's saying educated white men living next to uneducated black men is problematic
>>
>implying an athlete or a comedian is as important as a good doctor
>>
>>62715586
He's saying that medical costs are really high in America, even a dentist can afford to live in the same neighborhood as a hall of famer
>>
>>62715586
yeah I'm lost here too. I could just say
>they're just athletes
when he brings up the Gary Sheffield and Patrick Ewing. I mean they didn't invent anything either
>>
>>62715586
It's about the cost of healthcare.

Every dentist and doctor I've had has been Indian so I don't know.
>>
I'm so sick of this shit, why did you choose that fucking pic to post op?
>>
>>62715624
This isn't the image you're thinking of, that one had Morgan Freeman

There are subtle differences in their face, look more closely
>>
>>62715606
Patrick Ewing graduated from Georgetown.
>>
What he saying is that black people have to work twice as hard just to have the same thing as whites. You see how he’s a famous comedian and he named the greatest r&b singers of all time and a hall of famer…but the white guy is JUST a dentist.
>>
>>62715634
without playing on the basketball team i'm sure
>>
>>62715592
What do you mean where they don't belong?

If they can afford to live in a nice area, what's the problem?
>>
>>62715611
>>62715617
Then why make the difference between blacks and whites?
>>
>>62715562
Gary Sheffield isn't a hall of famer.
>>
>>62715562
you must be underage cause you are literally getting assblasted about someone getting famous on an internet app that only got popular in last five years

why don't you just wait it out faggot. your BFF from high school will be an overweight drunk complaining about his glory days with vine in like 7 months
>>
>>62715640
yea so they are worthless negros who have done nothing productive in their entire lives
Who are popular because the jews/leftists love to promote them

>>62715648
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLLDn7MjbF0
>>
>vine
>famous

You can't be famous on something nobody but middle school kids have even heard of.
>>
>>62715640
i hate to break this to you but I'm pretty sure that the anon you're responding to knew exactly what he was talking about

in totally unrelated news, how has your first visit to 4chan been?
>>
>>62715657
Fuck George Wallace, I'd piss on his grave if given the chance.
>>
>>62715640
Dentists work much harder than comedians and singers though.
>>
>>62715672
It's just some shit I copied from some bint on tumblr
>>
>>62715689
so you copied some stranger's explanation for one of the most nakedly obvious statements ever said and used it to ironically shitpost someone else's shitpost?

MOST IMPRESSIVE
>>
>>62715611
If I had to fuck around with mouths full of nasty infections and horrible breath everyday for the rest of my life I'd wanna get paid a shitload of money too.
>>
>>62715586
that by being smart, working hard and saving your assets even you may one day be able to live in a large house in a wealthy neighborhood
god bless america
>>
the dentist enjoys being kekolded by all the bbc in the neighborhood
>>
>>62715650
>>62715586
>I legitimately don't know what point he's trying to make here.

He's saying, to be rich and successful in America a black man has to be one of the absolute best of their field, but a white man just has to be slightly above average.
>>
>>62715562
Dentists to more good than professional athletes.
>>
>>62715640
>just a dentist

But that's someone who contributes to society what does a washed up singer that had maybe two hits and retired athletes have to do.
>>
>>62715741
But that's not true.
Black people can be dentists too.
>>
>>62715586
If you're white and have a well paying job it's because of privilege and not because you spent years of your life in college working your ass off to get that position.
>>
>>62715624
Nothing else in my file folders went with vine.
>>
>>62715586
That the white guy didn't deserve living there and the fact he does it shows how easy life is for white people.

Black guys had to be super special and invent stuff, be the best singer etc. to be able to live there meanwhile this white guy gets to live there while being just a simple dientist
>>
>>62715755
Do you know ho hard it would be to do that shit from a family that isn't well established? Who is taking care of my black ass while I go to school for all those years.
>>
>>62715787
It is also hard for most white people to acheive their goals, famille.
PS. My dentist is black.
>>
>>62715686
I wouldn't say that. It's a different kind of work for sure, and probably more directly beneficial to society even if the scope is smaller. But unless you had some serious connections or nepotism working for you, you probably had to work your ass off to be a singer or comedian. Especially if you come from fuck-all like Chris.
>>
File: 7.jpg (377 KB, 2031x1478) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
377 KB, 2031x1478
>>62715799
>7 years getting perfect grades at med-school and working over 60-70 hrs per week is easier than telling jokes
>>
>>62715798
I used to have a black one too and we'd talk about Mortal Kombat. Now I'm stuck with some short middle aged Mexican lady who has stinky breath.
>>
>>62715798
I feel like you probably aren't the only person on /tv/ who's had a black man in their mouth.
>>
an average dentist is more important than a great singer, athlete, or comedian
>>
>>62715755
oh i get it
>>
>>62715799
When a comedian fucks up all they did was tell a bad joke and get booed. When a dentist fucks up they completely destroyed someone's mouth and will get sued out the ass.
>>
>>62715819
me too family, except wed talk about politiks
>>
>>62715819
>>62715851
CU.CKS
>>
>Hi I'm a dentist. I spent years progressing through the educational system and investing large amounts of time and money to ear a medical degree. I now help people to stay healthy by providing needed medical treatment and knowledge.
"He's JUST a dentist. Any success he has is because he's white."

>Hi I'm a comedian. I found out that people find me funny and I've spent my life finding humorous ways to make observations about the world. I was lucky enough to get noticed and my career took off earning me millions.
"He's an amazingly talented comedian. He must have worked twice as hard to be recognised for his greatness due to his skin colour."
>>
>>62715605
>tfw you will never be rich
>>
>>62715823
>an average dentist is more important than a great singer, athlete, or comedian

I have never, in any way, benefited from the Dentist that lives near Chris Rock.

I have greatly enjoyed some of Chris Rock's work.

Remember, this isn't Chris Rock vs. the profession of Dentistry. Or Chris Rock vs. your average Dentist. The point is that this one unnotable white Dentist could find a level of success equal to the highest level of successful black people.
>>
>>62715923
But if the whitey pays the bills, who cares?
>>
>tfw I get raging boners while sleepy
>every time at the dentist I'd get one from the nitro
>old asian dentist lady and fat black dental assistant would always giggle and shit at this
>pretty sure they touched it a few times when I was in and out of lucid states
>>
Shit comedian who is only anything because he's black, with a funny voice
>>
>>62715894
It's not about you, all you can do is better than your parents left you at, and give your kids the chance to do even better than that. If they fuck it up, well you tried.
>>
The dentist contributes more to the betterment of society than man who hits balls with a stick, irrelevant shit singer and two unfunny hacks.
>>
>>62715923
AND SO COULD ONE UNNOTABLE BLACK DENTIST SO THE POINT IS NULL AND VOID.

Understand?
>>
>>62715923
The point is that some nobody like chris rock who is known for nothing meaningful has a level of success equal to a dentist
>>
>>62715562
>a medical professional who devoted a significant chunk of the best years of his life to diligent study and now heals the sick for a living shouldn't make as much money as a man who tells jokes or plays with balls.
>>
>>62716149
racist fking cracker
we wuz emperors n shit
>>
I have good news, there are plenty of places he could go live where he'd feel right at home with the people of his own race.
>>
>>62715562
I don't get it. Is it wrong that a dentist lives there?

Or what is the point?
>>
>>62716203
That they are relevant people to culture and a dentist well is a dentist.
>>
>>62716230
but that has nothing to do with race
>>
>people defending a dentist who's net worth rivals that of four world famous people
>>
>>62716422
Sure it does. Black dentists only have black clients (if any clients at all), therefore for the same work, won't make enough money to live next to chris rock.
>>
>>62716559
>americaball players (i assume?)
>world famous
>>
>>62715562
>you imagined him screaming every line so his retarded black audience will actually pay attention to him
>>
>>62715562
Who is your friend, OP?
>>
>>62715586
>Can someone explain what he was trying to say?
Systemic racism has made it illegal for black people to be dentists.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.