[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just started watching this, and just finished watching the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: BreakingBad.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
BreakingBad.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
So I just started watching this, and just finished watching the one episode where Walter is deciding whether he wants to kill or spare Emilio (the drug dealer locked up in the basement). I'm at that part where he opens up the trash can to throw whatever out and sees the pieces of the plate he broke when he passed out, and suddenly notices a piece of missing. How the fuck does that even work?
>>
>>62712416
he saw that the plate pieces were sharp and thought "wait, did i get all of them?"
then he assembled the plate to see
>>
Walter is a genius, that's how.
>>
>>62712416
are you an actual retard? please tell me you are just drunk
>>
>>62712440
Could be that, but the way it was filmed, it made it seem like Walt already knew a piece was missing.

>>62712469
No need to be rude desu lad.
>>
This is the why we have characters saying out loud things
>>
jesse is killed by phil and the haystack crew in the graveyard
>>
>>62712549
mother f*cker
>>
>>62712494
It's not that he knew, he just had a hunch. He had that "Wait a minute..." moment
>>
He didn't have to be actively looking for the missing piece because his brain caught all the clues while handling the mess. People do this all of the time, while your eyes and active thoughts might not catch something your brain is constantly firing off connections, and when they spring an "Ah-hah!" moment the evidence becomes clear.
>>
>he had a hunch
>it was just stuff one does with the brain
>he genius

yall dumb.

that was an early heisenberg manifestation. think of it as pottery. everythings interweaved and stuff leads to more stuff, but all in a logical fashion. walt was a smart guy, but he was chicken shit and unable to resolve what he really wanted or needed (hence why he was a shit professor in a shit school).

he was already convinced to let the guy live, however a more calculating/aware part of him was already unleashing.
>>
>>62713033
It isn't that complex. He simply caught the clues and put it together, even a simpleton in his situation could have made the connection.
>>
>>62713161
>It isn't that complex.

so youre the kind of guy that saw the "pizza on the roof" scene as just a gag?

casuals, everyone.
>>
>>62713263
No
>>
>>62713263
this is bait
>>
File: butterfly.jpg (249 KB, 917x845) Image search: [Google]
butterfly.jpg
249 KB, 917x845
>>62712572
>>62712549
this is false
dont listen keep watching
>>
>>62712416
>walter's gonna die
>hank's gonna die
>gomie's gonna die
>jesse's gf in S2 is gonna die
>walter will feel no remorse because muh family
>walter beats cancer
>walter regains cancer
>skyler finds out
>fucks her boss
>is a bitch throughout
>jesse lives

There. I saved you 60 hours of your worthless life
>>
>>62712549
He is not, bad memeing
>>
>>62714476
Please dont read this OP
>>
>>62712494
>the way it was filmed, it made it seem like Walt already knew a piece was missing.
No it fucking didn't, if it was it wouldn't have shown him reassembling the plate.
>>
>>62712416
I knew what he was doing the moment he looked in the trash. He's just smart.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.