[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
W/ Bob & David w/o Netflix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
HOW HAS THIS BEEN OUT FOR A DAY AND NO TORRENTS?!
>>
File: DIGITAL.jpg (182 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
DIGITAL.jpg
182 KB, 1920x1200
>>62712032
>>
I didn't realize it was out, thanks senpai.

>only 5 episodes
damn
>>
>>62712196

to be fair Mr. Show had just four eps in its first season, and was indefinitely more memorable to people than other 13-episode sketch shows of the times
>>
just watched the first episode and it was fucking awful
>>
Its good, if you like their humor.

Some of the skits are fucking great. The roots skit was 10/10.
>>
>>62712032
Because who the fuck doesn't have Netflix this day and age?
>>
>>62713160

reporting live and Netflix-less all the way from Pakistan
>>
>>62713160

You know netflix is available in all countries right?
>>
>>62713242
You know not everyone has Netflix, right?
>>
>>62713130
Agreed, I think it might be my favorite.

LEMONADE BREAK!
>>
File: 1440156972419.jpg (17 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1440156972419.jpg
17 KB, 512x512
>>62712132
>seeing any part of david cross's body
>>
>something you really want to see is out
>it's a proven product based on something you really liked
>it's niche
>it's available for the cost of a McDonalds value meal
Why do you refuse to pay for reasonably-priced content which you really want to see? Please explain.
>>
>>62714346
because I'll take any opportunity to save money. Ive spent zero dollars of my money so far this week tbhonest family
>>
>>62714412
You don't have any interest in securing the existence of content you like and a future for content you might enjoy?
>>
>>62714346

again. no netflix in my country. get off your high horse.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.