[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Friday the 13th, /tv/. That means it's time to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: Friiiiiiiiday mothafuckas.jpg (194 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Friiiiiiiiday mothafuckas.jpg
194 KB, 1024x768
It's Friday the 13th, /tv/.

That means it's time to watch one of the Friday the 13th movies. I personally recommend Part 4. It's easily the best/most rounded Ft13th films.
>>
Or 2.
>>
Let's get a stream going for the first movie!
>>
>>62709231
But the first movie is shit to be honest family.

2 is my favorite, 4 is probably "the best" and 6 is also a strong contender.
>>
>>62709278

Stream 2 then.
>>
Part 6 is my favorite strictly because of the theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaif8iFEWv8
>>
>>62709290

>Inb4 someone does them all
>>
>>62709305
Would've been a fun way to spend the day.
>>
I've only seen the first three and they got progressively worse.
>>
>>62709378
Jason goes to Hell is easily the low point of the series.

Funnily enough Jason X and Freddy vs. Jason are great
>>
>>62709435
jason goes to hell > jason takes manhattan
>>
>>62709481
Tough call, tough call. They're both spectacularly terrible in their own ways.

At least Jason Takes Manhattan has Jason in it for most of the movie, and not body to body jumping.
>>
>>62709435
X is the worst of the series. The remake may be worse than it, but that's like debating which is more shit---dog shit or cat shit? Freddy VS Jason is better than X but not as good as the previous 9 movies.
>>
>>62709636
JASON X > everything else > Jason and black bounty hunter
>>
>>62708231
Nigga if you don't think 6 is the tightest shit GTFO my face.
>>
Woah I get all this jason goes to hell hate, but I love it for it weirdness and how jason just can't be destroyed. I love it for it's flaws.
>>
>>62709660
Try harder. Your b8 is bullshit.
>>
STREAM WHEN?
>>
>>62709708
THIS
STREAM WHERE
>>
>>62709689
>>62709660
>>62709636

I don't get the Jason X hate. It's so ridiculous that it's good. It has some fantastic kills, boobs and laughs.

Frankly, I vastly prefer Jason X to JvF or JgtH.

For me, its 2 > 4 > 6 > 3 > 5 > X > the rest.
>>
BUMP FOR STREAM
>>
stream pls
>>
4 > 6 > 1 > FvJ

Fuck the rest.
>>
it's been the 14th for many hours, fuckhead
>>
>>62709845
not where I am.
>>
>>62709779
>>62709820
vaughnlive tv/mgstream
>>
>>62709982
STEAM IS UP GET IN HERE!
>>
>>62709770

>Jason stabs commander
>"It'll take more than a poke in the ribs to take down this old dog!"
>Jason stabs commander again
>"...That should do it."

kek
>>
>>62709982
BLESSED STREAMING ANON!
>>
Only Jason Lives. As some critic said it's the only one that seems like a real movie.
>>
>>62708231
4 blows. Way too many characters and unbalanced. And Jason is hardly in it at all.

2, 3, 6, and 7 are much better examples of a Friday the 13th film.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.