[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this show /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: The Americans.jpg (86 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
The Americans.jpg
86 KB, 853x480
What do you think of this show /tv/?
>>
>>62702597
I'm not sure because no one has posted about it yet.
>>
>>62702597
First season was good
2nd season was alright
Haven't seen 3rd because not up on Amazon Prime
>>
>>62702611
Come on, anon. Be a rebel. Fire the first shot across the bow. Or do you need to be led by the hand in order to know what to think?
>>
>>62702657
>wheredoyouthinkyouare.webm
>>
File: 1444386008407.png (254 KB, 1000x754) Image search: [Google]
1444386008407.png
254 KB, 1000x754
>>62702724
>>
File: Americans.jpg (175 KB, 1280x1434) Image search: [Google]
Americans.jpg
175 KB, 1280x1434
>>62702597
it's pretty good
>>
>>62702597
Great show
my fiancee and I enjoy watching it together
>>
I dig it, haven't seen season 3 yet though
>>
Nah, It got pretty boring and from the first episode you already know how it's probably gonna end (imo they're gonna probably realize the error in their ways,defect, and live the american way of life).
>>
one of the best shows ever made.
second season had a bit too much drama but was still fantastic.
>>
>>62703977
>they're gonna probably realize the error in their ways,defect, and live the american way of life
that's stupid
>>
>>62704182
Yeah, I know, I wouldn't want it to end like that either but I think that the ending was clear from the first episode. Or they're gonna get caught,go to jail and repent or something like that. Idk tough, I watched just the first season and then dropped it because it was too boring. desu
>>
>>62702597
too much kekoldry for me to be honest
>>
File: paige wants to join.webm (3 MB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
paige wants to join.webm
3 MB, 1280x718
Great show. There's a small number of anons that watch it though.
>>
>>62705363
True, but part of me likes that. It's a very impressive show that's sort of under the radar.

So there's not too much shit-posting or annoying masses of obnoxious fans.
>>
File: 1337702732792.jpg (35 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1337702732792.jpg
35 KB, 704x396
>you will never blackmail a KGB qt into slipping you state secrets while you're slipping her your freedom sausage.
>>
>>62702597
Season 1 was decent, but ran the marriage breakdown dry early on and didn't have a great deal going on outside of that.

Season 2 was fantastic, absolutely wracked with dread and paranoid tension. They really developed a solid ensemble cast in this season with Nina and the Residentura picking up significantly. Balanced some gripping action with weighty themes of national identity, loyalty, duality and guilt. One of the best seasons of television in a long time.

Season 3 was more or less as good as the previous one, with some much needed shifts in the family dynamic and Martha suddenly becoming the best strand of the show. Started feeling really fucking sorry for Philip at this point
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.