[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it ok for actors to be politically involved?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: leoandkimjongun.jpg (68 KB, 780x701) Image search: [Google]
leoandkimjongun.jpg
68 KB, 780x701
Is it ok for actors to be politically involved?
>>
Why wouldn't it be?
>>
What actors do in their free time is none of my business. If Com Truise wants to be a Scientologist he can be my guest, at least he still takes on good roles
>>
That asian man has clearly internalized his racism, otherwise he would be punching Leo for culturally appropriating the manbun like that from his culture
>>
It's their right to do so but they're the some of the dumbest and most narcissistic people in the country, so it's disgusting to see and I don't like the idea of our politicians looking at them with anything but disdain.
>>
leo looks like my fallout 4 character ayy
>>
File: 1444317023213.jpg (482 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444317023213.jpg
482 KB, 1920x1080
>>62701722
of course. those politicians and diplomats needs an access point to the luxury pussy.
>>
File: th9B0UD490.jpg (6 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
th9B0UD490.jpg
6 KB, 300x225
>>62701722
I would say paying millions of your own money to have a spy satellite re-tasked to watch someone you deem to be dangerous, "politically involved".
>>
>>62701722
fuck no because in general celebs are delusional
>>
>>62701722
only if you have a big beard
>>
>>62703707
That's literally a neckbeard and mustache, senpai
>>
>>62702425

So like Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez fucking the prime minister of Japan while he visits the UN?
>>
>>62701722
Absolutely not
>>
>>62701722

yeah, I mean they are still people who have the right to believe whatever

But it is annoying how they tend to be cookie cutter limousine liberal dickheads
>>
>>62703707
Too bad having facial hair isn't popular with modern day politicians.
>>
Everyone should be politically involved.

I just hate the plebs who take what actors say seriously. These people's professions is to make pretend in front of cameras and say clever lines some other person wrote, what the fuck makes their opinion on anything valuable. Especially cunts like Hermione or Jennifer Lawrence.
>>
Conservatives: "Wah, liberal hollywood elites! They should just keep their mouths shut. J-Jon Voight? C-can we suck your dick? F-Fred Thompson, Donald Trump? W-Will you run for President? Kelsey we love you!"
>>
>>62701722
Absolutely, If you're talking about the sway an actor or actress might have on a range of voters one way or another? That's a problem with society or education and not the fault of someone famous that has certain beliefs.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.