[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it´s wonderfull, but the final season is.....bored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: hannibal.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
hannibal.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
it´s wonderfull, but the final season is.....bored
>>
You mean boring?

Also that's bad news I still haven't watched it. I remember being a fan of the show but I didn't catch up with S3 and the hype for it on /tv/ just died.

What happened
>>
>>62699156
>final season is.....bored

The Red Dragon plot was GOAT, nothing boring about it pleb.
>>
>>62699156
>i got my rihanna shoot today!
>>
File: hannibal.png (219 KB, 511x382) Image search: [Google]
hannibal.png
219 KB, 511x382
>>62699156
the unaired "time travel" episode was alright but didnt drive the plot forward.
>>
>>62699428
First episodes were kinda slow, after the 4th episode it's GOAT, especially the finale.
>>
>>62699608
I just got through watching this on Netflix, didn't realize Tristan was Hannibal the first time I watched it.
>>
I got up to like episode 11 or 12 of the last season and wasn't even interested in finishing it.

S1-2 had Hannibal as one of my top 5 shows as well.
Going from watching the S2 finale to S3 was so horrible
>>
>>62699428
>What happened
You forgot to lurk more.

In seriousness, most of us with a brain and over the age of ~20 took the finale as ranging from tastefully acceptable to personal interpretations of 'masterful'. That is ignoring the huge complaints about the enormity of such a cliffhanger (zing!).

Honestly, you cannot please everyone when you suddenly drop killer-of-the-week filler and episodic musings of murderous urges in THAT room when everything has been done to death (zing!)

Watch it for yourself and form your own opinion. Taking some naysayer's or praising zealot's word here is as good as going to /b/ in asking how to fix a broken finger.
>>
>>62699944
>(zing!)
what the fuck?
>>
>>62700008
I think because he said "done to death" and "hanger"
>>
>>62699944

You damn pansy!
>>
>>62700155
Hi, Arnie.
>>
>>62699156
>.....bored
You type like a fucking fag
>>
>>62699156
Well then you completely missed the point because that's the best season.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.