[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So I was at Ultra Body Fitness in Hollywood, a gym just for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Shia-LaBeouf-AllMyMovies.jpg (172 KB, 750x423) Image search: [Google]
Shia-LaBeouf-AllMyMovies.jpg
172 KB, 750x423
>So I was at Ultra Body Fitness in Hollywood, a gym just for personal trainers, when I saw him. My trainer has told me he comes in but I hadn't seen him before. A lot of celebs use the gym, I often see Rebel Wilson and Terrance Howard there.

>When I walked in, I saw him at a weights machine. He had a full beard, was wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and these sock-like grey hi-top sneakers. I've never seen anyone in the gym wearing jeans before so that was weird.

>As I passed him I overheard him venting about some "bougie bitch" to his trainer, who was mostly listening and not responding. Then I started doing circuit training and he ended up doing the same right next to me. He was doing bench presses and swearing but I couldn't make out what about because I was in my zone and not thinking about that.

>He didn't seem very focused on fitness, as he kept getting up and pacing and talking to his trainer. For a good 2 minutes he just stared at me while I was doing lunges in his direction which made me feel really uncomfortable. He didn't seem crazy or anything. He just seemed eccentric.

>It was at 11 am if that matters.
>>
File: shia3.png (185 KB, 306x425) Image search: [Google]
shia3.png
185 KB, 306x425
>>62695739
I didnt read a single word of what you wrote, just wanted to say that I'm really glad shiaposting is becoming a thing now
>>
File: 1447261068288.webm (106 KB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
1447261068288.webm
106 KB, 640x356
>>62695789
>>
Are you sure it wasn't just Boone?
>>
>>62695739
Dood Kirk cobaine is in the background hash. Tag conspiracy
>>
I really feel like I can connect with this dude I'll be the Tom Cruise to his Dustin Hoffman.
>>
File: Rick.png (154 KB, 243x439) Image search: [Google]
Rick.png
154 KB, 243x439
He's got a problem of staring people down. He wont do anything, unless he caught you are taking pictures without his consent, then he might throw coffee or whatever is near him at you and then run away. Just ignore him and he'll go away.
>>
>>62695739
>Rebel Wilson
sorry I can't accept any of this story, that's just too implausible
>>
>>62695789
>becoming a thing now
its been a thing on reddit and other normie sites for a while.
enjoy your the leftovers though guys ;)
>>
>>62695873
This Tbqh
>>
>I often see Rebel Wilson
Gawker isn't even trying to hide the fact it's just made up bullshit anymore
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.