[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys i like her and the leaks only reinforced my admiration for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Guys i like her and the leaks only reinforced my admiration for her.
But then, pic related. Is there any hope she converts back to her traditional values?
>>
Yes, when the Republican party becomes feminists
>>
>look at me everyone, I have no films in the meantime so I'm gonna say edgy shit to get myself noticed
She stopped being relevant after her melons leaked online. Nobody cares now unless some Jew throws millions on her to start another movie franchise that American-sheep can drool over. Same with Emma Watson. Fucking bitches crave attention.
>>
>>62691574
>has no films
um, Hunger Games 4?
>>
>>62691585
Yes I added in the meantime. Apologies for not being up to date with Hollywood capeshit franchises.
>>
>>62691574

So supporting women's rights is "edgy"?
>>
>>62691574
>She stopped being relevant after her melons leaked online.
I thought that too but i still want to see her scantily clad and acting seductively like in Silver Linings Playbook
>>
>>62691561
Why do people think republicans are against women's rights?

Are people really that stupid?

It's just not on top of ther agenda, because it's such a minor non-issue.

Women can't deal with the fact that connections and meritocracy are the recipe for success (well maybe not in politics and entertainment)
>>
>I'm a feminist
>Still wants to be pinned down, spanked and chokefucked with hairpulling
>Still likes bad boys
>>
>>62692202
tfw not chad-bad-boy to pin feminists down and hatefuck them
>>
Anybody else scared by this pro-choice thing?
How millions of people refuse to even think about ending a human life because it would be anti-feministic to question the narrative?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.