[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dude. Dead baby jokes! LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: anthonyj.jpg (204 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
anthonyj.jpg
204 KB, 2560x1440
Dude. Dead baby jokes! LMAO
>>
>>62689737
DUDE I'M EDGY LMAO

Anthony is a huge faggot.
>>
He's really smug, but he has some great jokes tbqh
>>
>>62689786
>He's really smug

Is there an Anthony Pepe?
>>
>>62689751
>DUDE I'M EDGY LMAO

Yes, that's the point.
>>
>>62689827
Me in the middle
>>
One of those comedians who says "nothing's off limits! Either you can joke about everything or nothing!"
>>
>>62690013
Yeah so? He's consistent about it at least
>>
So....comedians you hate general?

Russell Peters
>DUDE I'M INDIAN LMAO
>>
>hating random people
No, thx.
>>
>>62689737
>>62690034
Which are the worse comedian /tv/?
>>
>>62690314
Amy, I don't think Anthony stole any jokes or fucked anyone to be famous
>>
>>62690314
Robin williams stand up is pretty awful
>>
DUDE EDGY LMAO
>>
>>62690314
Well, Amy obviously.
She's popular right now.
>>
I've enjoyed some of his work.
That Netflix special was awful though.
>>
is John Mulaney funny?

he has a new netflix special coming out
>>
Think he's funny. I can't stand Daniel Tosh though. Go figure. I think Anthony is a lot more clever.
>>
PANEL PANEL PANEL PANEL. PANEL PANEL PANEL. PANEL.
>>
I don't know. I like him. He's better then Daniel Tosh. I get he is going for "edgy the comedian" but I really loved his newest special.

>>62690576
I think he's great. New in Town was hilarious and I'm looking forward to the new special.
>>
>>62690034
She has some nice traps.
>>
>>62689737
Don't forget his anti-jew jokes
>>
The Netflix special was cringeworthy. He tries way too hard to be edgy.
>>
First special was good, but once we stuck to the exact same schtick/formula it skyrocketed into boredom
>>
>>62690918
seems like it was just uploaded
>>
I love the fact that Amy is a star and he is still a nobody.

I bet it eats him up inside.
>>
File: 1445042963485.jpg (42 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
1445042963485.jpg
42 KB, 541x498
>>62690918
>He's better then Daniel Tosh
>>
>>62690918
His special STUNK. It's unbelievably boring since each joke has the same rhythm, and he hasn't grown as a joke writer at all. It's gotten to the point where you can predict the punchline before he says it.

And he has this enraging smirk after every joke as if he's thinking "wow aren't I precious" because he said something that wasn't politically correct. Patrice destroyed jeselnik on the roast for his pseudo confident fake stage persona.

It's lazy, that's what it is. Any comic who becomes a character different from themselves on stage isn't confident in their own personality. This guy can't tell a story, he has no insights, he's a no talent. I walked bob dylan on stage. He's flat!
>>
>>62689737
He is actually great. But you memers would never unerstand.
>>
>>62691319
She`s a jew and he isn`t. Do the math.
>>
>>62690034
god this picture disgusts me every time. her real life body looks like a fat suit, in terms of texture I mean.
>>
>>62691344
>this mad jelly beta

The smirk is just a part of his stage persona. Just listen to any interview with him and you'll see that he's a smart and humble guy.
>>
>>62689737
He just tries to be Tosh but can't pull it off and ends up just doing jokes to try and make people offended
>>
>>62691492
Actually, it's Tosh who's the poor man's Jeselnik
>>
>>62691477
You suck. You're a mediocre piece of shit. Who the fuck are you?
>>
>>62689737
hes amazing. delivery is spot on and he never breaks character

that said, he shouldn't do more than 30mins right now cause every joke is the same
>>
>>62690846
I miss him saying panel
>>
>>62689969
You look like a fat fucking hick, do you know what a treadmill is?
>>
He's so edgy that he can't say nigger during his special.
>>
>>62691972
>NOTHING is off limits

except anything that would offend his crowd's sensibilities. what a kek
>>
>>62690918
>He's better then Daniel Tosh.

Not even remotely. Jeselnik hasn't been able to come up with new material since his first 5 minute routine, which admittedly was funny and edgy, but in 5 years he hasn't progressed his act at all. He's a hack.
>>
>>62691972
There are loads of comedians who try to be edgy by doing that already. At least Jeselniks edge is somewhat original.
>>
Martin>Jeselnik=Tosh>Mulaney

Recommend others
>>
>>62689737

He used to bang Amy Schumer, which calls his taste in everything else into question.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTfTBZ58QjA

Best comic working today.
>>
Both he and Tosh are a couple of absolute hand-waving, nancy-boy faggots...like every other faggot who posts in this thread

Except me, of course
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.