[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think about this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 260x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 260x387
What does /tv/ think about this movie?
>>
>>62687575
GOAT/10.

Movie perfectly loops.
>>
>>62687575
underrated
>>
>>62687575
Most underrated and dare I say the best time travel movie of all time. If you like time travel and being mindfucked this movie is amazing.
>>
9/10

plus the girl in it is a total qtpie
>>
liked it the first time, didn't the second time

really not all that good to be honest although the subject matter appeals to me
>>
>>62687575
Saw it as a kid in the theater, enjoyed it, just reconnected with it recently and it holds up.
>>
>>62687575
It's okay. If Hollywood wasn't normally so fucking awful at science-fiction it wouldn't be very memorable.
>>
>>62687575
one of the few sci fis for the kinds of people who aren't into capeshit. the problem with most sci fis is that they're too fantastical.
>>
Why does it strike such a deep emotional chord?

I loved how Gilliam used weird angles in the mental hospital. Dat weird semi-fisheye lens tho.
>>
I SEE TREES OF GREEN
>>
>>62687575
The only Gilliam movie I really like.
>>
This movie could've done without bruce willis
>>
>>62690859
This movie made me actually like Bruce Willis
>>
>>62690891
cool, this movie made me think different of Brad Pitt (although I still can't stand him).

Don't get me wrong he did an adequate job and it is probably one of his better roles in my opinion I have just never really had time for Willis, he just ain't my cup 'o' tea.
>>
Anyone else liked that Gilliam decided for an Happy-End?
>>
>>62691121
shit yeah
>>
this is my favourite movie of all time. the soundtrack is perfect.. the shots.. the atmosphere..
>>
One of the greats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AegUFLTBNxM
>>
The short "film" it's based on is amazing. Maybe it was the environment and time of my life when I watched it, but there's something really special and kind about it.
>>
I like its take on time travel, it actually makes sense.
>>
not great
>>
>>62691121
>Happy-End
huh?
>>
>>62687575
It's really good
>>
I found my thrillllll
On blueberry hilllll
>>
>>62687575
One of my favorite movies.
That poster looks really, really cheap; one of the reasons I hesitated watching it. Good thing I did in the end.
>>
>>62693290
The good guys (the scientists) have achieved their original goal. The humans would develop immunity and return to the surface of the Earth.

Bruce Willis dying was predestined anyway.
>>
Who likes the show on sci fi? Can't wait for season 2
>>
File: _1384017287[1].jpg (154 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
_1384017287[1].jpg
154 KB, 600x900
>>62693368
>judges a movie based on the poster
Maybe you should watch this, friend. I'm sure it'll be great.
>>
>>62693393
Hey man, there's only so many ways to judge a movie without watching it, and I can't watch them all.

i-is it? I didn't like God Bless America, but I loved World's Greatest Dad
>>
>>62693430
Well with a poster like that, I don't think there's any doubt.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.