[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you actually ever been on TV? I've only ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: 1446628982353.jpg (125 KB, 1070x812) Image search: [Google]
1446628982353.jpg
125 KB, 1070x812
Have any of you actually ever been on TV? I've only ever been on local public channels for sports related things.
>>
A part of my left leg was on the Houston news for Hurricane Ike coverage in Galveston. This was back in 2008.
>>
on the locals news, i was a concerned parent arguing how day-light savings time is a good thing 'cause it lets kids walk to in the daylight, avoiding potential dangers.

i'm not really a parent. i just wanted to be on the news.
>>
I won some stupid competition when i was a kid where i had to write down write down what Sonic the Hedgehog said at the end of every episode for a whole week, mail it in, and get my name drawn out of a hat and i just won. Some news station made a small story about me, when i collected my price at the game store.
>>
>>62686119
Kek.
>>
Yeah, twice.

There was a TMJ4 crew taping outside Central Park (now called The Rave) for Milwaukee Metalfest II in 1989 or 1990. They were there primarily to get coverage of Christian protestors and as the camera guy panned the crowd I threw the horns and yelled HAIL SATAN as loud as I could. I was surprised they aired it (WLUK ran the report up further north where I lived), but then again it did support the protestors' narrative.

A year or so after that, I was back home in Menasha, and media were crawling all over the place after a young woman named Laurie Depies disappeared from the parking lot of my apartment complex. They did live reports all the time and during one I ran up to the dude and screamed SHE WAS ABDUCTED BY ALIENS YOU FUCKING SHEEP. I was cited for disorderly conduct and received dozens of death threats. People went out of their way to tell me what a piece of shit I was.

>implying i give a fuck what those maggots think
>>
I most definitely wasn't on to catch a predator
>>
>>62686349
do you ever wonder why you're 40+ and posting on 4chan, because you should
>>
>>62686349
lol nice
>>
>>62685963
>I've only ever been on local public channels for sports related things
Same. My brother was being interviewed on local TV after a game and I was there standing in the background awkwardly holding my hoodie
>>
>>62686387
Do you ever wonder why you're squandering your most virile years posting on a peruvian penis pump forum?
>>
>>62686387
Oh, I'm an NSA agent. Sometimes I get bored of reading fag shitposts like yours and try to spice it up a bit by providing stories of what life is like for people who aren't fat, useless virgins that'll commit suicide or mass murder before turning 30.
>>
I was on the Dallas news once when I was a kid. There was a new cholesterol pill on the market that my dad was taking- they interviewed him and his doctor. They also shot My brother, me and my dad playing basketball together. My brother was interviewed directly- they asked him "How are you going to make sure you don't get high cholesterol like your father?" and he said he was going to avoid cheese. lol. I thought at least a few people at school would see me on the news. (This was sixth grade). Turns out no one did because the mavs were playing at the same time.
>>
>>62685963
I was on the news when I was a kid because I memorized all the bus routes in my city. I had a copy of it for a while but I lost it.
which is probably good because I can't watch it without getting embarrassed at myself. I was picking my nose the whole time...
>>
File: 1425792147433.gif (1 MB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
1425792147433.gif
1 MB, 255x231
>>62686600
>>62686610
>>
>>62686553
Pretty sure nsa agents can't legally reveal their identity
>>
I was the first story on the six o'clock news in my country in 1994
>>
My brother was on Romper Room.

Apparently the episiode didn't air becuase he was always looking at the camera no matter what they told him.
>>
>>62686691
You're wrong, and I didn't.

>>62686712
Were you the New Year's baby?
>>
File: on tv.jpg (105 KB, 704x407) Image search: [Google]
on tv.jpg
105 KB, 704x407
I've been in the paper, but I've dated three different women who've been on TV.
>>
>>62685963
I was on local tv after going to the week-early revenge of the sith premiere. I remember there was footage of me in a lightsaber battle with a guy dressed like darth maul.
>>
I won a local spelling bee once.
>>
>>62686553
>fat, useless virgins that'll commit suicide or mass murder before turning 30.

Speak for yourself, you festering pile of shit.
>>
File: 983698583.png (23 KB, 224x227) Image search: [Google]
983698583.png
23 KB, 224x227
My elementary school had a field trip to a news station once. The news station crew had the class stand in front of the camera and wave to the viewers who were watching a soap opera on tv
>>
Home & Away used to film at my high school sometimes. Me and another guy skipped class one day and walked around in the background pretending to be extras. I never watched the show though, so no idea if you could see our faces. Been on the news and in the paper a few times, and some variety show thing when I was little.
>>
>>62686777
What's it like dating someone so fucking stupid she has no other use in life apart from reading a teleprompter between commercials?
>>
>>62685963
Not me, but a friend of mine was in the news recently for causing a plane crash that rekt a bunch of cars in a parking lot during her first solo

Women drivers, not even once
>>
>>62686349

You're an American Hero
>>
>>62686888

Actually she's the lawyer being interviewed. Now the one who was on ESPN was a pretty face who only read the teleprompter.
>>
I was on an Olympics cycling event broadcast for a few seconds when they were zooming in on the audience.
>>
File: 1445251277861.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1445251277861.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>62686869
You could file a complaint at uMad.gov.
>>
I was the villain for one episode on a TV show where the plot and characters were completely different each episode. It was pretty fun, had a good time.
>>
>>62687052
It got picked up for a second season due to good ratings and positive responses but it didn't get a third.
>>
When I was 15, I could have sworn on my life I was filmed eating pizza in a mall's food court. It was a story about obesity.

I was one of those fat people news channels feature in their health segments.

Needless to say that was the kick in the ass I needed to lose weight.

It was never mentioned to me, but I am 100% it was me. Fucking shit tripped me out. This was before PVR, so I could not really rewind.
>>
>>62686763
No. The story was from April.
I was 2 at the time.
>>
>>62686119

it's sad, chris-chan used to be a cute kid
>>
My dad was the manager of a big car dealership in my home city. For Christmas one year they did a family-related TV ad that my brothers and I appeared in. I was probably...9 or 10 years old?

Basically, my dad used his cute children to sell cars.
>>
I won a film award in high school and was on the news.
I was also on the news lightsaber fighting while they interviewed people waiting in line for episode one tickets.
I was an extra on one tree hill in an airport scene, my wife's friend worked on the show, I had never seen it until then.
>>
Yes, I am Max Headroom. You wouldn't believe me though, and that's just fine.
>>
>>62687233
Why were you on the news then?
>>
>>62687320
i habeeb you
>>
>>62687052
wot show?
>>
>>62687423
the dark knight rises
>>
>>62687502
ur the big guy?
>>
>>62687605
4 u
>>
Several times here - high school "Brain Game" show; award-winning documentary on court-ordered desegregation; several man-in-the-street local news interviews on current topics, and a whopping five-station set of interviews as the only civilian witness to a roadside gunfight between cops and robbers outside of my downtown apartment.
>>
>>62687605
for you
>>
>>62687320
Show me the Fake Max Headroom that hijacked the air waves for a split second, and I'll be impressed.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.