[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUUUUUN DUN, DUN NUN DUN, DUNUNUNUNUN DUNDUN, DUN DUN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Air_riff_guitar.png (164 KB, 466x346) Image search: [Google]
Air_riff_guitar.png
164 KB, 466x346
DUUUUUN DUN, DUN NUN DUN, DUNUNUNUNUN DUNDUN, DUN DUN
>>
Breaking the law?
>>
File: 1363391486651.jpg (58 KB, 294x295) Image search: [Google]
1363391486651.jpg
58 KB, 294x295
>>62680699
>there will never be a new season of beavis and butthead because they decided to air the last season on the 14 year old girl channel and not comedy central
>>
>>62681042
seriously what the fuck was Viacom thinking?
>>
>>62681042
it was in repeats on cc for awhile
>>
>>62681015
Looks like Iron Man
>>
>>62682387
It was reruns of old seasons on comedy central a few weeks before the new season started on MTV.

Then almost no one who cares about beavis and butt-head has watched MTV in 10+ years and the audience for current MTV doesn't give a shit about beavis and butt-head. Literally set up to fail.

>there will also never be another season of Zack Stone is Gonna be Famous
>>
>>62680699
This show is really comfortable.

>>62681042
I didn't know MTV sucked that much these days.

>>62681015
>TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN T-
>Shut up! I uuuh got a better ideia! Hhuhuhuhuhu!

Yeah, that scene is from the "no laughing" episode.
>>
How would you describe B&B? Post-irony?
>>
>>62683929
It's just fun, it appeals to the idiot inside of us all. No need to scrutinise, analyse, or define it - it is what it is.
>>
>>62680699

>TFW don't know if it's Iron Man or Master of Puppets
>>
>>62683929
Pre-post-Ironic Structuralism, if I'm being honest.
>>
>>62684007
It's the main theme.

>>62683929
Just something to laugh, not something deep..
>>
File: cavity search time.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cavity search time.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>mfw the movie is on Netflix now
>>
>>62684070
>Dat Mr.McVicker

You know, i didn't liked the movie when i watched the first time, mainly for the animation. But now i do.

What are your favorite episodes? Mine is the halloween special and christmas.
>>
File: harry-sachz-prank-call.jpg (102 KB, 620x500) Image search: [Google]
harry-sachz-prank-call.jpg
102 KB, 620x500
>>62684174
Prank Call and it's not even close.
>>
>>62684174
>What are your favorite episodes?

The three that come to mind:

-Them trying to kill a fly
-Beavis gets a bloody nose and they try to stop it with tampons
-They are hired to do yardwork and they cut down a tree that lands on the guy's shed
>>
WASHIN' THE DOG
WASHIN' THE DOG
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.