[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck this fucking movie FUCK had to get up twice and go for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: de jacht.jpg (174 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
de jacht.jpg
174 KB, 1440x810
fuck this fucking movie

FUCK

had to get up twice and go for a cigarette because it made me so fuckign mad

and people wonder why there are basically no male teachers for k-8 or in pre-k/daycare. we are cannibalizing our boys' future by demonizing their role models and there doesn't seem to be any end to it

i am terrified to have my son growing up in these times
>>
Is that Odin?
>>
The Hunt is too "imdb movie buff". Watch Festen for a less plebby movie by the same director. Not a meme actor in sight.
>>
>>62674227
Sexist pig.
>>
>>62675272
festen suffers from dogme
>>
>>62675362
No it doesn't. It's the only dogme movie worth watching.
>>
>>62675406
dogme95 was a pretentious blunder by von trier and vinterberg, the movie would have been better if those ridiculous rules weren't there
>>
>>62675485
If you disagree with the Dogme rules then perhaps you should stick to the movies of Tarantino and Emmerich.
>>
>>62675485
>dogme95 was a pretentious blunder by von trier and vinterberg
Maybe. I always liked the idiots and especially Festen. The whole point was to challenge yourself and create something raw without resorting to cheap violence etc.
>the movie would have been better if those ridiculous rules weren't there
No..? What would have been better? It's great as it is. Simple drama with a twist. Totally based on a good script instead of visuals or action.
>>
File: 271.jpg (190 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
271.jpg
190 KB, 1600x1600
>>62675579
>Tarantino and Emmerich are bad
When this memestry will end?
>>
>>62675579
srsly this.
>>
>>62677580

When they stop being bad
>>
>>62675272
If you think a movie's popularity has anything to do with whether or not it is good, then you're a brainwashed neo-/tv/ plebbit user
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.